Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Major League Baseball Thread 2014

• Please log in to reply
3395 replies to this topic

Crazyman

Crazyman

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • 05-March 05

Well it looks like the Brewers season is over.

We actually won :lol:

But unfortunately both the Pirates and Cardinals (except last night) keep winning. So yeah, the season is probably over.

And I really hope that Fiers/Stanton incident doesn't hurt either players career. Stanton is a potential perennial MVP candidate, while Fiers was getting his 2012 groove back.
I doubt it will have a significant impact on Fiers but you never know. Brewers need to win both their next series to stay alive. A sweep would be great though.

Well, yet again Fiers pitched a gem but we couldn't score and lost. This is depressing :(

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,556 posts
  • 03-January 04

I have nothing to really say about the current MLB situation, but I am excited for next year. I just secured a job in central Florida, so I can't wait for Spring Training. It's going to be awesome. 

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,787 posts
  • 09-March 08

I have nothing to really say about the current MLB situation, but I am excited for next year. I just secured a job in central Florida, so I can't wait for Spring Training. It's going to be awesome. 

holy shit hey dirtydeeds! congrats on the job. i used to live not too far from ocala florida. this whole season has sucked hopefully  next year will be better, i just hope the postseason is good.

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,690 posts
  • 01-October 11

Congrats man!  Maybe I'll see ya in Port St Lucie. ;)

this whole season has sucked hopefully  next year will be better, i just hope the postseason is good.

Kinda ironic the Jays and Yanks have identical records.  It's gonna be tough for both teams to compete next year, the Yankees are saddled with what looks like really, really bad contracts (Sabathia, Tex, ARod, Beltran) and the Jays have proven they aren't gonna spend to contend. :shrugs:

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,556 posts
  • 03-January 04

So after almost a complete season with it, I'm really, really, really not a fan of instant replay and especially not a fan of the play-at-the-plate rule. 

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

Crazyman

Crazyman

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • 05-March 05

Oh Brewers...thankfully it's Football season ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users