Albany cancelled

k12

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank god, sorry for all attending this show but I got very nervous about the Worcester show on Friday.

For those unaware, last two times Guns toured the US, the show before the Worcester, MA show has been cancelled, (Portland, ME in '06 and now Albany in '11). Never buy the show before the Worcester stop apparently.

Doesn't sound like Guns cancelled the show, the venue did.

"Due to production issues beyond the venue’s control"

Hmm...

production issues is usually the excuse when they cancel for poor ticket sales

and in the E-mail from Times Union Center, it says "Due to production issues, Guns and Roses has canceled"

I bet they are pissed, I wonder if they still get a paycheck out of it

Doesn't sound like Guns cancelled the show, the venue did.

"Due to production issues beyond the venue’s control"

Hmm...

“Due to production issues beyond the venue’s control, Magic City Productions and the Times Union Center are forced to cancel the appearance of Guns N Roses set to take place on November 23, 2011. We apologize for any inconvenience,” said Stu Green, Magic City Productions.

Not saying it isn't the bands fault or anything.

This is making me real nervous about the coming Hamilton gig.

Yup same here,I've been feeling nervous for a few days now,Not sure why maybe the fact that i got about a$1000 tied up in this concert with non refundable rooms at the Sheraton,sure i'd get my money for the tickets but i loose over $300 in 2 rooms,but overall it's not the money,I just want to see GnR on Monday,I am coming from Peterborough and my Brother and friends are coming from Windsor,this will be the 1st concert i've been to with my family and friends and i am really looking forward to it,So over all I hope it's just the 1 show they have to cancel i guess we'll see in a few days.

^ Fuck is Beta wearing the Chinese Worker Shirt? :thumbsup:

That's a rad shirt; I'll be picking that one up.

Got it in Wilkes-Barre. It really is an awesome shirt.

The dates on the back or?

Yea. Well, some of them. Albany was missing (ironically), and they cut off at Salt Lake City (On all the shirts, that is).