Albany cancelled

k12

^ Fuck is Beta wearing the Chinese Worker Shirt? :thumbsup:

That's a rad shirt; I'll be picking that one up.

Got it in Wilkes-Barre. It really is an awesome shirt.

The dates on the back or?

Yea. Well, some of them. Albany was missing (ironically), and they cut off at Salt Lake City (On all the shirts, that is).

Whoa. Didn't even notice that Albany was missing. Talk about a weird bit of irony...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went on Ticketmaster for the hell of it to see what sort of tickets were left.Well there are lots i could of gotten 8 floors and they got this sale on now 2 4 1 special and some holiday sale so it looks like there's lots of tixs left for Hamilton to ,So lets see how it all turns out in the next few days.

If it's the pyro issue, just don't have them. That's not a good enough excuse.

IF that's the issue (Which I don't particularly think it is), I'm not bothered by the cancellation. Plenty of artists have an unspoken policy of doing something 100% or not doing it at all. Hell, when I was in the UK for Maiden, they dropped The Trooper from the set in Belfast just because Bruce couldn't wave the union jack. The pyro is a huge part of Guns' show. If GN'R did the same thing by dropping all the pyro songs, then you could say goodbye to CD, Jungle, Easy, Better, LALD, YCBM, November Rain, Shackler's and Paradise City

They should ass-rape the 1600 Facebook tossers who 'liked' the cancelation message on the GNR facebook page. WTF? I can't believe the negative pure hater shit these people post. It's the first fucking cancelled gig in how many shows? The haters in the press will be all over this bullshit as well. Finally something bad for them to write about after GNR/Axl totally redeemed themselves this last month with killer 2,5-3hr fullpower shows.

Bummer for all the fans who made plans and booked hotels. I am sure it was some type of pyro issue. I really dont think it had to do with tix sales. It would of been cancelled earlier . Plus LOTS of people come to buy tix the night of the show. The show in Dallas didnt show it was selling great a couple days before the show, then come the day of the show; the place was fn packed!

They should ass-rape the 1600 Facebook tossers who 'liked' the cancelation message on the GNR facebook page. WTF? I can't believe the negative pure hater shit these people post. It's the first fucking cancelled gig in how many shows? The haters in the press will be all over this bullshit as well. Finally something bad for them to write about after GNR/Axl totally redeemed themselves this last month with killer 2,5-3hr fullpower shows.

Facebook is full of haters and assholes, check coments of the cancelation message

Mikko Sarpila: WHERE'S SLASH!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hambleton: Typical!

Biraj Deb: Common with u guys

Steve Turcotte: Is anyone surprised? lol

David Hellbilly Parker: classic Axl if you ask me

Drew Kuchera: Axl cancelled? That's a surprise.

Eric Andre Fraser: take off the fucking top hat , you don't deserve it , your not slash!

Mikko Sarpila: has Axl got AGAIN some mental problem, or what's the reason for the cancel???

Milo Almaraz: same shit as always!!!

Bima Pangeran Cinta: I like it.

Susan Welsh Daugila: soooooo, what else is new???

How do people know there were poor ticket sales?

It's probably more of an assumption (Might be an accurate assumption though!). I doubt too many people outside of the immediate Albany area would be up for going to a GN'R show the night before Thanksgiving, having any sort of drive home at 2 in the morning, and then cook/have to deal with family the next day...

Facebook is full of haters and assholes, check coments of the cancelation message

Eric Andre Fraser: take off the fucking top hat , you don't deserve it , your not slash!

Mikko Sarpila: has Axl got AGAIN some mental problem, or what's the reason for the cancel???

On behalf of The Republic of Finland, I apologize for that Mikko guy.

Finnish people are some of the biggest GN'R fans and it disgusts me to see such idiotic posts.

No need to apologize mate! There's gonna be haters everywhere unfortunately.

In my experiences with Finnish Maiden fans, the Finns are truly some of the kindest and most genuine people I've ever met!

How do people know there were poor ticket sales?

It's probably more of an assumption (Might be an accurate assumption though!). I doubt too many people outside of the immediate Albany area would be up for going to a GN'R show the night before Thanksgiving, having any sort of drive home at 2 in the morning, and then cook/have to deal with family the next day...

I'd say that's a very good assumption. There's a shitload of people who have to travel to their Thanksgiving destination tomorrow night and/or early Thursday, and another shitload of people hosting Thanksgiving who have to prepare for guests tomorrow night and/or early Thursday. Not to mention tomorrow night is THE biggest bar night of the year, bigger even than New Years Eve. It's reunions galore, friends and family and former classmates. Just an all-around lousy date to have a concert, plain and simple.

excatly what I mean....dumb clueless fucks.

It's because of building codes with the Times Union Arena.

You'd think they would have all of that figured out before they booked. :rolleyes:

It's not the first time it's happened, and it's not necessarily GN'R's fault. I doubt it's something that simple, seeing as they've played the Times Union before...

I think they cancelled because tomorow is the 3 year annieversary of chinese democracy and axl probably wants to take the entire day off to facepalm at how much he fucked that album in rememberance.

Real men don't edit their original posts.