Worcester, MA 11/25

GNR fan Boston

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Rhiad?

I bet Axl's lawyers told him not to play the song until the Schnauss lawsuit is settled.

I gotta go but I wanna respond to that. Ron said the other day in a chat when a fan asked if the suit has anything to do with it, he said "NO" that if the vocals (Axl) want to do it they will do it, they just have to pay some fee, he made it seem like it is not a big deal at all, up to Axl

Anyways CYA enjoy the show!

they are now playing Sonic Reducer! With Tommy on vox

Edited by gunsguy

What's wrong with Rhiad?

I bet Axl's lawyers told him not to play the song until the Schnauss lawsuit is settled.

I gotta go but I wanna respond to that. Ron said the other day in a chat when a fan asked if the suit has anything to do with it, he said "NO" that if the vocals (Axl) want to do it they will do it, they just have to pay some fee, he made it seem like it is not a big deal at all, up to Axl

Wow! They're really mixing things up tonight!

Only the second "Sonic Reducer" ever!

This may get epic before its all said and done!

What's wrong with Rhiad?

Wow! They're really mixing things up tonight!

Only the second "Sonic Reducer" ever!

This may get epic before its all said and done!

I thought about it today and i was like "would be nice if they played Sonic Reducer again". Now Catcher, please.

I'd love to hear the band playing Riad at some point...

Edited by Bruno Poeys