Guns N' Roses Nominated for Tour Of The Year

Cosmo

Haha Motley Crue's in second? Those Rush fans will be eating their shoes.

Truth. I'm offended by this.

[Edit] WTF? Iron Maiden is only at number 20 on Billboard's top grossing tours? That's... really strange. I thought it would be way higher.

Man, I hate Taylor Swift.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Edit] WTF? Iron Maiden is only at number 20 on Billboard's top grossing tours? That's... really strange. I thought it would be way higher.

how can anyobdy hate Taylor Swift, if you hate her you hate America.

Anyway, Maiden did really well considering it was only 33 shows. By comparisson, Tswift and Katy Perry worked the stage like a dog this year...

Edited by moreblack

Anyway, Maiden did really well considering it was only 33 shows. By comparisson, Tswift and Katy Perry worked the stage like a dog this year...

In a world where Britney, nikki minage, lady Gaga and keisha sell millions and are idolized.....how in the world can anybody dislike Taylor swift (who actually writes the majority of her own music)?

I guess its better for our teens to look up to the lindsay lohans, Paris Hilton and Kim kardashians than somebody clean cut like Swift.

I guess if Taylor gets caught with drugs, flashes her breasts, and starts concentrating more on her outfits and hair styles than her actual songs, then she would get more respect?

In a world where Britney, nikki minage, lady Gaga and keisha sell millions and are idolized.....how in the world can anybody dislike Taylor swift (who actually writes the majority of her own music)?

I guess its better for our teens to look up to the lindsay lohans, Paris Hilton and Kim kardashians than somebody clean cut like Swift.

I guess if Taylor gets caught with drugs, flashes her breasts, and starts concentrating more on her outfits and hair styles than her actual songs, then she would get more respect?

She's worse than them. If you really, really follow country music, you see how bad it is. I used to adore her (I still get a kick out of her first album), but then I started following country closely and she's just manufactured blah. I won't blame her 100% even though she always takes responsibility for her own marketing, but she is one of the most manipulative people in music.

She's a good influence in the sense that she isn't scandalous, but that stuff isn't as bad as her blatant manipulation. That and the message her music sends that you need to have a boyfriend to be happy. But whatever. I really stopped liking her after I heard that the song "Mean" was about a critic who hated her singing.

Honestly, I'd rather have a child interested in Lady Gaga, a woman who is a talented singer who always tried to be an individual than someone like Taylor who sings off-key and manipulates her way to the top.

I don't want to launch into a huge rant or anything, but seriously, she does some messed up stuff in my opinion.

Lady Gaga is a great pop star. Taylor Swift is just cooperate wank. Country has been its most popular in years and its mostly manufactured bullshit. Its the kind of album parents buy for their kids in hope they get them hooked on something that discourages pre-marital sex, rebellion and violence. At least Lady Gaga encourages people to be true to themselves and that they should be themselves. I may not be a fan of her music, but she inspires so many teens to help themselves.

Taylor Swift is got a huge boost when Kanye was a dick to her and people took pity on her. If my daughter was a teen I'd rather she listen to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga than that cooperate spew.

Yeah,it would rival the Grammy awards when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for best metal song/album.

That in itself is why I don't take award shows very seriously.

Motley are shit live. I saw them in September this year, they didn't even do an encore and played for a mere 90 or so minutes INCLUDING medial shit like Tommy's drum rollercoaster and Mick Mar's solo.

Edited by Young_Gun

Yeah,it would rival the Grammy awards when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for best metal song/album.

That in itself is why I don't take award shows very seriously.

Motley are shit live. I saw them in September this year, they didn't even do an encore and played for a mere 90 or so minutes INCLUDING medial shit like Tommy's drum rollercoaster and Mick Mar's solo.

Ha! I'm not a Motley fan at all. Vince Neil is an egotistical prick, an ignorant,stupidass,insufferable,mogoloided mucky-muck.

I had to laugh a bit when you talk about swift being manufactured and then talk about lady Gaga and Katy Perry not being. Gaga is just as famous for her outfits as her singing. An all meat outfit? Katy Perry's boobs are just as popular as as her singing is.

And yes, California girls, I kissed a girl, and poker faces are just epic in terms of lyrical content.

Don't like swifts voice or music.....fine. I don't either. But to say she is a manufactured star and lady Gaga is here because of talent.....funniest thing I've read in months on this forum. Lady Gaga message is better for tweens than swift........holy cow. I will bet a million dollars you don't have kids.

And whoever made the comment about kayne.....you do remember that Swift was accepting the award for video of the year, right?

I guess its vital to the "rocker" image to hate Taylor swift but to love Gaga and praise her raw meat outfits and showing her boobs all the time as her telling kids to be true to themselves. Oh, you do realize Gaga is all a manufactured being, that she wasn't always like this, right? That the crazy antics are all in act. She is one of the moat contrived and manufactured POP singers in the last decade.

Oh, you do realize Gaga is all a manufactured being, that she wasn't always like this, right? That the crazy antics are all in act. She is one of the moat contrived and manufactured POP singers in the last decade.

nailed it. She used to be just a chick with a piano. At least Swift is still just a chick with a guitar.

Edited by moreblack

makes me sad seeing Lady gaga vs taylor swift discussion in this forum... especially in th GN'R section.

Maybe they need to add another section. "Disputes over lame ass people that have absolutely nothing to do with GN'R." sound good?

oh lighten up, do you want to just talk about Bumblefoot crying? :shrugs: