Average Opener's Start Time?

JimBobJoeJackJr

Our Youngstown tickets have a start time of 8pm. It sounds like Guns are avg an 11pm start time so what would be best guess for Black Label Society to hit the stage, 8:30? When were other openers taking the stage at other U.S. stops?

Just trying to figure out how long pre-game festivities can go at the local watering hole before heading over.

Thanks for your help.

Even though Hamilton said 8:00 on the ticket, when doors opened they led everyone to the basement (where the general admission people would enter) and didn't open access to the upper levels until 8:00 exactly. I figured Pretty Reckless would be on at 8:30 then, so I was shocked when they didn't start till 9:15. They were done at 10:15 and Guns came on at 10:45 so there was only a half hour wait.

The tickets for tonight's show said 7:30, but I received a phone call and email a few days ago from Ticketmaster and the venue saying that the start time had changed to 9:00. So, you may receive a call/email for your show as well, but judging from the other comments and previous show threads, the general consensus seems to be around 9.