CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED !!! FROM Bridgestone Arena Dec 4

Guest Gunns

ive got video of it as well from tonight its probably not the best quality out there cause its shot from a digital camera but its the whole song will upload later today and post a review of tonights show im too damn killed to do it tonight but damn what a show!

ive got video of it as well from tonight its probably not the best quality out there cause its shot from a digital camera but its the whole song will upload later today and post a review of tonights show im too damn killed to do it tonight but damn what a show!

looking forward to it bro

Fuck new songs - I want a show with CW, Estranged, and Coma.

:thumbsup: Dead Horse, Back in the Ring, breakdown just shuffle them :)

Back in the Ring???

lmao Get in the ring :D xD sorry, I´m excited about CW

Would love to hear Dobule talkin jive, PTU and a lot of YUI songs :D

Edited by MishoGunsNRoses

Fuck new songs - I want a show with CW, Estranged, and Coma.

:thumbsup: Dead Horse, Back in the Ring, breakdown just shuffle them :)

Back in the Ring???

lmao Get in the ring :D xD sorry, I´m excited about CW

Would love to hear Dobule talkin jive, PTU and a lot of YUI songs :D

Dobule talkin jive???

Sounds amazing, one of my favourite songs, the message is so raw, Axl doesn't do a whole lot of political songs but when he does explore certain topics he has unique and interesting opinions and takes on them. Such a powerful performance and this incarnation of the band sure does it justice rock2

Sounds amazing, one of my favourite songs, the message is so raw, Axl doesn't do a whole lot of political songs but when he does explore certain topics he has unique and interesting opinions and takes on them. Such a powerful performance and this incarnation of the band sure does it justice rock2

Yup, well said - but Civil War's lyrics are a couple of notches above Chinese in that respect. In fact they maybe, the best lyrics that Axl has ever written, IMO.