CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED !!! FROM Bridgestone Arena Dec 4

Guest Gunns

This has just totally rocked an otherwise cold, boring Monday morning at work... Loving this tour so far, just hope they come back to the UK soon enough! Maybe Hyde Park in July for the Hard Rock Calling? Hopeful, but I think given the lateness of their appearances and the fact it's an outdoor event (with stricter curfew regulations) might deter the promoters... Still, fingers crossed!

Fucking awesome this band has given fans more on this tour then the last 3 tours combined. Now we just gotta hear the intro and im dying to hear the second verse. Did he not do the "whats so civil about war anyway" line? I love tht part. To much to ask for him to bring out the confederate leather jacket out of his closet now? Seems like anythings possible from him now. I mean three years ago did you ever think we would be hearing Estranged and Civil War again? Thanks again guys, nothing like being a guns fan. Theres lows every now and again, but the highs are unmatched!

Sounds amazing, one of my favourite songs, the message is so raw, Axl doesn't do a whole lot of political songs but when he does explore certain topics he has unique and interesting opinions and takes on them. Such a powerful performance and this incarnation of the band sure does it justice rock2

Yup, well said - but Civil War's lyrics are a couple of notches above Chinese in that respect. In fact they maybe, the best lyrics that Axl has ever written, IMO.

Oh yeah Chinese has a great wake the fuck up vibe, CW is a lot more subtle and thoughtful, both approaches can work well depending on the song.

Is that you need, bitches?

GREAT QUALITY here!

Fuck me bloody, this rocks.

Edit: Dear GNR Camp, if you think about uploading another ProShot on Facebook, maaaaaaybeeee you could think of ... I dunno ... THIS!

Edited by Schwarzgold