Civil War live in Nashville FULL SONG 720p 5th Row!

Verruckt

Finally overcame my technical issues and got this bad boy uploaded! My phone was low on batteries and shat the bed halfway through the song, but thankfully my dear wife heard me raving about them playing Civil War at the soundcheck so she knew exactly what to do! I'm still dazed from the show, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Will probably post more thoughts about it later but for now, enjoy:

<edit - think I figured out how to embed it properly, fingers crossed>

Edited by Verruckt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for these videos, killer. I really wish I could add another show now...

Me too. The only feasible show in terms of driving distance would be Youngstown but my first exam is that night.

Same here, though I have an exam the next morning at 8, and it's 5 hours away. Cutting it that close for Hamilton was fine, but I can't do that the night before an exam. I'd really love to fly out to Vegas for those 2 gigs, but it's a lot of money, and with a major US tour from Maiden on the horizon, I really can't spend that much <_<

So the solos go Ron, DJ, and Fortus with the last 2 ? Best i can tell that looks about right. Did anyone see the video screen with the running soldiers/skeletons and the American flag at the end? Must of had this planned for at least a few days to get the video done up, be great to see what other vids they have waiting. Axl sounds great on this one, his mid range voice is excellent and it sounds like less rasp but hes hitting and holding some really intense notes so it's a fair trade off. Thanks for all the videos to the lucky bastards who attended, and mostly thanks again to Guns N' Fucking Roses. It was great to wake up and see that this happened but I wish I could of been on the forum when it popped up in the update thread. We need a GNR app that gives you live updates , that way no one will miss the day Axl finally comes back and talks to us. <----- This is one of my biggest fears , that I'll be sleeping when the man decides to make his MYGNR return!!

Thanks for these videos, killer. I really wish I could add another show now...

Me too. The only feasible show in terms of driving distance would be Youngstown but my first exam is that night.

Same here, though I have an exam the next morning at 8, and it's 5 hours away. Cutting it that close for Hamilton was fine, but I can't do that the night before an exam. I'd really love to fly out to Vegas for those 2 gigs, but it's a lot of money, and with a major US tour from Maiden on the horizon, I really can't spend that much <_<

Indeed, I'll kill to go to one of the Vegas shows but money is definitely the issue there. Had they announced them back in the summer or something, I probably could have saved the money. I'm glad I at least got Hamilton in there, I was beginning to worry that the only show they'd announce near me would end up being on an exam day so I was relieved when it was announced for November.

Here's my vid from last night, front row. Mind = Blown.

Love that, even with a neck injury, Bumble is bangin' his head that way. You know the band's been aching to do something like this.

Maybe he's feeling better? :thumbsup:

He's not. After the Hamilton gig, he was in so much pain he could barely stand. We talked about how he's been doing for a couple mins, and he said it's been really tough the last couple weeks.