Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GNRevolution

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05
Hey all!

I've only been posting on mygnr for about a year after lurking for ages. In the years prior, I've been helping out moderating at www.gnrevolution.com

I realized that I never started a thread here inviting users over there so I thought I'd do so now. We've got a great community of posters over there in both the GN'R section and off topic sections.

Please come on over when you get a chance and sign up!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • 06-February 06
thanks for the invite, but I'm very loyal here...i don't even look at htgth...

i'll take a quick look around, but to be honest, I was instantly turned off when I saw buckethead was the centre of the banner.

it's gotta be hard to get those other boards going....so I wish you luck....hope you continue to post on the board too!

Edited by Drakestar, 06 December 2011 - 09:15 PM.

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05

i'll take a quick look around, but to be honest, I was instantly turned off when I saw buckethead was the centre of the banner.

I can hear that and I appreciate you at least taking a look. I like the banner the artist came up with if for no other reason it's got all the guitarist that had been in GN'R up to that point.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • 06-February 06

I can hear that and I appreciate you at least taking a look. I like the banner the artist came up with if for no other reason it's got all the guitarist that had been in GN'R up to that point.

I like the artistry of it...with all the incarnations of this band...it's tough to incorporate them all.

oh yeah...added to my original post ;)

p.s. still looking around LOL.

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • 06-February 06
i like the concise biography section!

Gagarin

Gagarin

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • 16-February 06
half the threads started at mygnr would not happen if people just read Chinese Whispers, located at gnrevo.
Our Axl, who art probably still sleeping- Keeper of the hallow Name. The Jungle be welcomed. Paradise City be done, With b-sides and rarities in between. Give us this day thy awesome Rasp. And forgive us for our asshole posts, As we forgive those who post dumb-ass threads. Please release songs without procrastination, and deliver us from Azoff. For thine is the Democracy, and the sequels, and Better video. Amen.

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05

i like the concise biography section!

Awesome!

Also, I should clarify that I'm not at all trying to get anyone to NOT post at mygnr. I'd love it if more people posted at both is all :)

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05
Wanted to bump this to remind people that an excellent (IMO) forum can be found over at www.gnrevolution.com

Stop by and check it out!

Thelonious

Thelonious

Senior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • 17-April 11
I post there on occasion, when some one mucks up science.

I got drunk last night, and I got drunk the night before, I'm headed to the bar right now... gonna git drunk some more.

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05

I post there on occasion, when some one mucks up science.

Very cool.

Every one else should feel free to stop on by and post. There are some great discussions going on currently in all sections, GN'R and off-GN'R.

hitmanhart408

hitmanhart408

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • 14-January 07
I have been a lurker on GNRevo for a long time. its a great forum to read

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,443 posts
  • 11-May 05

I have been a lurker on GNRevo for a long time. its a great forum to read

Great to hear! Feel free to jump on in the discussions anytime.

As I've said before, I have no interest in trying to "steal" users from other forums, but it's great to look other places to get a different perspective now and again :)

snooze72

snooze72

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • 21-October 06
gnrevolution has good stuff there, who owns it?

also, does miser contribute to the bio sections, etc, of any of these forums?

PM me. thnx

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts
  • 12-December 08
This forum really is great.

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

i don't even look at htgth...

Me neither! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users