Now it's really official: GNR have been chosen for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

tange

I hope they all be open about what's gonna happen in April ahead of time, including Axl. If he doesn't wanna go, fine, but don't make us wait til the day of to find out. I hope they figure out some kind of game plan within the next couple months and let the fans know. I REALLY hope Axl can do this solid for this fans.

I'd really like to go to this, but I'm not gonna make the effort if it's just Axl and Nu Guns, or Slash and the others with Myles fronting.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash and Miles. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Have fun with that joke.

Damn right I will. All records Slash have turned out except VR have destroyed CD, no reason for that not to happen again.

And Miles is just as good singing GNRsongs, as Ashba is playing GNRsongs. Same shit, different wrappings.

But to me who actually like the old band, Slash sounds a lot more like the old band. GnR were never this massive non-dynamic wall of sound, they were rock n roll at

it's best. Even though you and alot of others who praise the new band comes through as clueless massive little pieces of shit, you still need to understand that GNR would never be around if it weren't for us who like the old band! The only reason for CD to happen is that the old band were popular. The only reason 90% of the people in here know who the fuck Tommy, DJ, and Pitman are is because of what Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven did.

If Tommy gets in the HOF, it would be a Joke. Then Gilby, Matt and Teddy ZigZag could get in as well.

Anyway, who cares except ut in this forum. Noone knows who Tommy Stinson is anyway.

No accounting for taste. Specifically, your lack of.

Edit: If anyone comes off as a clueless piece of shit it's you, you pathetic little moron. Welcome to 2011. The band that you have a hard on for died almost 20 years ago. I'm still trying to figure out how you adapted to using the internet. You must have a younger sibling that works all of this new tech for you huh? Evolution has certainly passed you by you sad, sad relic.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Slash and Miles. Have fun with that joke.

As a Slash fan I really don't care if you like his music mate as I like it and that is all that matters to me .....Don't know why other fans get so insulted when someone insults Slash..why do you care what the haters think?

Same with Axl fans/ Nu Guns fans, why would you care if someone insults Axl and NuGuns? as long as you like what he and the NuGuns are doing why get all worked up over a haters insults?

If you didn't care, why did you quote me? I don't care if you care or not, but the curiosity over why you would quote me to let me know that you don't care is getting to me. Explanation?

Congrats Guns!!! Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven's music was such a huge part of my life. I am so happy for them. This is an honor that is truely deserved. I am not picking on Axl when I say this, but I know he is the only question mark here. I just hope he can swallow his pride long enough to perform a couple songs with the band. Not only would it be great for the fans, but it would be great for them.

GNR on Facebook:

YOUNGSTOWN O-HI-O! Covelli Centre's our jungle tonight! So close yet still far away from the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Congratulations to all the 2012 inductees and our sincerest thanks to the Hall's organizers, committee members and voting delegates who supported the GN'R induction - it's a humbling honor to be recognized on this first ballot.

While it's so easy to get hyped up on awards and recognition of the now, let's never forget the soldiers who fight for the freedom we enjoy. ESPECIALLY on this day 70 years ago at Pearl Harbor, the lagoon in Hawaii where the ultimate price was paid. REMEMBER December 7th is the day to commemorate the Japanese attack that drew the United States into World War II.

TODAY is PEARL HARBOR DAY ☮

I do understand Axl's frustration in a way.

Gotta sucks knowing whether he attends the event or not, that the original band being there representing "Guns N Roses" will get more attention, positive publicity, and media coverage than Axl's gotten in the past 15 years with Nu Guns...

GNR on Facebook:

YOUNGSTOWN O-HI-O! Covelli Centre's our jungle tonight! So close yet still far away from the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Congratulations to all the 2012 inductees and our sincerest thanks to the Hall's organizers, committee members and voting delegates who supported the GN'R induction - it's a humbling honor to be recognized on this first ballot.

While it's so easy to get hyped up on awards and recognition of the now, let's never forget the soldiers who fight for the freedom we enjoy. ESPECIALLY on this day 70 years ago at Pearl Harbor, the lagoon in Hawaii where the ultimate price was paid. REMEMBER December 7th is the day to commemorate the Japanese attack that drew the United States into World War II.

TODAY is PEARL HARBOR DAY ☮

I had some friends who did the Yorktown (Battle of Midway) expedition with Robert Ballard, and they had Japanese and American WWII vets taking part in the search.... these old men had once been bitter enemies.

Now put the feud between Axl and Slash in perspective compared to THAT.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/midway/

Part 1

Is anyone on here gonna go to the induction ceremony? I think I'm gonna do it this year...

I want to so bad. The driving distance is extremely reasonable, the tickets aren't THAT expensive, but there's one problem - April is exam time for me, and with no idea of knowing when my exams will fall, I can't do it.

I can't do it just yet, anyways...

Is anyone on here gonna go to the induction ceremony? I think I'm gonna do it this year...

I want to so bad. The driving distance is extremely reasonable, the tickets aren't THAT expensive, but there's one problem - April is exam time for me, and with no idea of knowing when my exams will fall, I can't do it.

How do I go about getting tickets? Are they on sale now? How much are they?

http://rockhall.com/event/2012-inductions/

;)

Might be best to get a ticket and sell it if you can't go, they'll probably sell pretty fast ;)

I just saw on the morning show here in Australia, they had Matt Sorum on there and he said that he called up steven and said that both him and steven will be going to the RRHOF and they're all just 'going to have a good time'. He didn't say much about Axl, when asked if he spoke to him recently he just bypassed it by saying 'Axls doing his thing'.

Ill post the video later

Edited by gunns5

http://rockhall.com/event/2012-inductions/

;)

Holy shit. I'm definitely going to this. Without a doubt.