"rrhof will be a trainwreck" - sorum

sleishman drums

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, it seems that anything that Sorum or Adler says, can only gives Axl less cause to be on good terms with them.

Adler taking sides and talking about Axl being the one holding the grudges and Slash being all sweet and fine, is an example.

I also remember something from a few years ago when Matt and Axl met and supposedly made up.

There was a short video interview that came out after that where Matt was asked about Axl and he says something very casually along the lines of 'how he'd been doing good work and releasing albums since they parted ways but that he didn't really know if Axl had done any shit in comparison'. It was said casually but in a very unflattering, dismissive way.

Now, anything that Sorum or Adler say about reunions, possible tours or a HOF show will probably just piss Axl off some more and erase any chance that he'd attend an induction.

Fatt Scrotum needs to shut his mouth.

I never liked his playing, never like his face, and surely never liked his loud mouth!

So you don't think it'll be a train-wreck, you think it will go completely smoothly?

You also don't hope it doesn't turn into a train-wreck?

What's your problem, guy. I don't see the problem here other than you probably just don't like the guy in general. Sucks you don't like his playing you're missing out on two awesome albums and a decent covers album. I mean, you couldn't listen to any album where drumming that is on EVERY track sucks, could you? I couldn't.

Even in 91, Sorum's drumming was outdated.

His drum solo spot during UYI tour sucked, he plays constantly the same drums patterns, no originality whatsoever...

Even Adler was more innovative in his drumming!

Slash will let Myles out of his cage to sing in Axl's place.

Slash does not have Myles in a cage. You must be thinking about the current employees of GNR.

Current MEMBERS, man. Yep. Current MEMBERS. Who actually have done solo albums and toured on their own or with someone else. I don't give a fuck about Myles, I don't give a fuck anymore about $la$h so I won't talk about Myles' presumed cage, but I know one thing: I won't post shit in the sections of this forum dedicated to EX members of Guns n' roses. Understand?

Edited by axleu

Slash does not have Myles in a cage. You must be thinking about the current employees of GNR.

Current MEMBERS, man. Yep. Current MEMBERS. Who actually have done solo albums and toured on their own or with someone else. I don't give a fuck about Myles, I don't give a fuck anymore about $la$h so I won't talk about Myles' presumed cage, but I know one thing: I won't post shit in the sections of this forum dedicated to EX members of Guns n' roses. Understand?

Looks like someone took their douchebag pill this morning.

No I don't understand you cannot even form a proper sentance. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

No I don't understand you cannot even form a proper sentance. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Fail of epic proportions...

"SENTANCE?". :lol::monkey:

Fatt Scrotum needs to shut his mouth.

I never liked his playing, never like his face, and surely never liked his loud mouth!

So you don't think it'll be a train-wreck, you think it will go completely smoothly?

You also don't hope it doesn't turn into a train-wreck?

What's your problem, guy. I don't see the problem here other than you probably just don't like the guy in general. Sucks you don't like his playing you're missing out on two awesome albums and a decent covers album. I mean, you couldn't listen to any album where drumming that is on EVERY track sucks, could you? I couldn't.

Even in 91, Sorum's drumming was outdated.

His drum solo spot during UYI tour sucked, he plays constantly the same drums patterns, no originality whatsoever...

Even Adler was more innovative in his drumming!

I suppose that is true, Sorum had a dull sound but he was great at times, like I mentioned in another thread Pretty Tied Up, Locomotove, Breakdown, You Could Be Mine those all had great drumming compared to like the boring drumming on Better or the laughable loops on just about every CD song.

Sorum also didn't ask to play that long drum solo, the other guys just said he was to do that probably so they could relax for a bit mid show. Axl has really taken that to a new level though giving every member a solo so he can spend half the show backstage.

15/20 min of solo in a 3 hours show...

When classic GnR was playing, it was Slash solo + Slash solo during Rocket Queen + Duff Solo + Drum Solo + Gilby solo (usually a small cover)... and the show were like 90 minutes long, 120 minutes at best...

Apart from Locomotive which has great drumming, the rest is dull and without any great technique/variations...

Brain's work on CD is awesome. He's one of the best drummer around.

You can dislike the modern sound of the drumming, I can understand that. But the loops? There are loops on Better, protitute... and?

Edited by Laparka