OUR GUITARS (PICTURES)

thanks by the way your band sounds good.

THNXZ I USED TO OWN A GUITAR CUSTOM SHOP SO ANYTHING JUST ASK MAN :)

man I turned 20 this year and I've been playing guitar since 5th grade but never an electric. I'm from a remote place in India and so there wasn't much music and all I listend to was guns n roses which were all pirated copies too. I'm in the states now and I bought an Ibanez players pack cause it came with everything ready to play but I think my skills require a higher end guitar yet I can't go out of the $400 US range. Anyway I've been looking around and so far I've set my eyes on three guitars. One is ESP http://www.music123.com/ESP-M-200FM-i125815.music

the other is Ibanez http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RG350DX-i90360.music

and the last one is a les paul copy by a new brand S101 http://guitarsonline1.netfirms.com/guitars...&products_id=48

Well I don't know much but if you can help me with selecting or even suggesting some other alternative, it would be great! Thanks!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks by the way your band sounds good.

THNXZ I USED TO OWN A GUITAR CUSTOM SHOP SO ANYTHING JUST ASK MAN :)

man I turned 20 this year and I've been playing guitar since 5th grade but never an electric. I'm from a remote place in India and so there wasn't much music and all I listend to was guns n roses which were all pirated copies too. I'm in the states now and I bought an Ibanez players pack cause it came with everything ready to play but I think my skills require a higher end guitar yet I can't go out of the $400 US range. Anyway I've been looking around and so far I've set my eyes on three guitars. One is ESP http://www.music123.com/ESP-M-200FM-i125815.music

the other is Ibanez http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RG350DX-i90360.music

and the last one is a les paul copy by a new brand S101 http://guitarsonline1.netfirms.com/guitars...&products_id=48

Well I don't know much but if you can help me with selecting or even suggesting some other alternative, it would be great! Thanks!

the les paul copy looks great ... but i guess esp rules .... but most important my friend .. you need to put that guitar in your hands and feel it , you will know what it`s your guitar ....

go for esp... far better than ibanez... but expensive too...

I have a Ibanez and its fucking great :D

yeah are great too but not the model i was asked for ;) i sold my ibanez universe 7 strings and jem... i bought those just for teaching my students.. then i bought those... esp are better for me.. i like the esp telecaster model.. whish izzy appears in the sweet child o´mine vid :) the white one :)

i only use gibson les paul now... ... for me only gibson is enough :P i fuckin lñove those guitars

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Asxply

I made my mind to get the epiphone les paul studio but I'm not so sure about the colors. What's the difference between Black and Ebony? Also do you have any large pictures of the Heritage Cherry Sunburst and the Vintage Sunburst? and lastly why are guitars cheaper online?

Hey Asxply

I made my mind to get the epiphone les paul studio but I'm not so sure about the colors. What's the difference between Black and Ebony? Also do you have any large pictures of the Heritage Cherry Sunburst and the Vintage Sunburst? and lastly why are guitars cheaper online?

black have body black and fretboard rosewood or ash, ebony have coloured body black and fretboard made of ebony wood, i`ll take pictures to the 1978 deluxe sunburst ok? and see that way... old gibsons = expensive, new ones = shit :P

always ask for the serial number.. and tell me i`ll tell you if its good one or not ;)

Hey ASXPLY

ARe all the Epi LP's the same size? I don't mean the fret board but the body of the guitar? Cause I just feel that some have a smaller body and some have a larger body. I'm asking cause I'm Asian and I'm not big in size and so I need a guitar that doesn't look as big as myself. I have an Ibanez gio with S S H configuration and the body seems to be abit big compared to my friends les paul.

Hey ASXPLY

ARe all the Epi LP's the same size? I don't mean the fret board but the body of the guitar? Cause I just feel that some have a smaller body and some have a larger body. I'm asking cause I'm Asian and I'm not big in size and so I need a guitar that doesn't look as big as myself. I have an Ibanez gio with S S H configuration and the body seems to be abit big compared to my friends les paul.

all models have different sizes

studio smaller than the others

standard diff slim taper 1959 ... bigger

classic slim tapper 1960 slim .....

custom <<< bigger than anyone... etc...

omg spy, you're a gibson maniac :o

i have 400$ for a new guitar

now i have a black squiere strat

it's ok i guess, but i wanna ibanez :(

fender no good for metal

hell yeah.. when i was a kid i tooke one of those in my hands.. and never can play in other guitar but gibson`s les paul.... and yeah fender are for other styles....

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ASXPLY

all models have different sizes

studio smaller than the others

standard diff slim taper 1959 ... bigger

classic slim tapper 1960 slim .....

custom <<< bigger than anyone... etc...

Hey so for a short and not too big of a person that is concerned about not having his guitar looking too big which LP would you suggest? LP Studio? I want a custom but like you said they're big...really?

i dont see the hype about gibsons, SG's are ok, but any other solid body i hate, semi hollow or indeed, hollow body gibsons are decent, i dont know, different tastes i suppose....

havent got many guitars, anyway, ive got a black gibson SG with the neck removed and a fender stratocaster neck in its place, plays like a mother fucker

westone thunder 1, which is brilliant, japanese, and built for noise

this mother fucker, in red:

59_gretsch_6120_.jpg

gretsch 1959 chet atkins

and these pedals:

BOSS mt2 metal zone

ProCo Turbo Rat

DOD Buzz Box

Danelectro Pb+J Delay (used on vocals also)

BOSS Ps-3 Pitchshifter Delay

Digitech Whammy

BOSS Ph-2 Phaser

Dunlop Crybaby

Boss DD-2 Delay

perfect