Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

Been watching him live since the last 20 minutes

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.

he cant be with them cuz he has to be on the tour

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love

and that his personality changed

he said many times that he hates life. but he still loves music.

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.

discuss. he seems to be in a very VERY bad situation

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his father is dying of alzheimer. his mother has to look after him like he was a kid.

the tour cant be made without him and cant be cancelled cuz axl might get sued by a lot of people

after the accident his brain got seriously damaged and he said he forgot everything that he used to love

then he cried while playing the same riffs of dont cry over and over again and then went offline without saying anything

one of the weirdest things I ve ever seen online. should be turned into a movie or something.

I watched it too but I don't think he cried. Damn I feel bad for the guy.

This is such bullshit. Richard and DJ could handle the parts by themselves if he needs to take a leave.

Maybe even bring Buckethead back for a couple months.

If Axl guilted Ron into doing this tour above personal health and family, then fuck him.

This is such bullshit. Richard and DJ could handle the parts by themselves if he needs to take a leave.

Maybe even bring Buckethead back for a couple months.

If Axl guilted Ron into doing this tour above personal health and family, then fuck him.

+1

Im not sure but somewhere he may have said that the american leg was booked without even asking him

He should really just leave the tour and let Axl figure out how to go on without him. It's more important that he be with his family now than anything else.

Shit, maybe Ron's pissed off enough about this that he's going to quit the band after the tour's over anyway.

at some point I also thought that he was trying to gain fans support by explaining in detail how miserable his current life is

do they get together close on stage with bumble during these recent concerts ?

axl always seems to be hangin out with DJ even on the stage

Guest ben9785

Ron needs to think about his future, for his own health, state of mind, and so that he can continue with his music.

Cruel that he didn't even know about the set of shows until they had already been booked and committed particularly considering his health.

He needs to think for himself and his family. Musically I'm sure he can be much more creative/productive working of his own initiative rather than ongoing tours playing the GNR catalog.

Edited by ben9785

at some point I also thought that he was trying to gain fans support by explaining in detail how miserable his current life is

do they get together close on stage with bumble during these recent concerts ?

axl always seems to be hangin out with DJ even on the stage

Yes. Axl and Bumble played around just about as much as Axl and DJ. It just usually happens on the side of the stage whereas with DJ it's usual center stage during a solo or intro. Axl has almost no interaction with Richard, but Richard is in his own universe when he's playing. The idea that you can just call Buckethead in with no notice is silly. Hopefully Ron will get to take some time off at the start of the year and tend to family matters without fans being upset that the band isn't going to do a show where they live.

We know. It's already being discussed here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=182539&st=45

Guest ben9785

I think those livestream videos usually get archived but this one should be deleted. That video would get so picked apart, dissected by GNR 'fans'. Obviously in the moment he got caught up in his feelings. Hopefully he can pick up and move on and things get better.

Guest ben9785

20 more days bumble

send some music to your father !

he is taking care of his fans

so maybe we should try to take care of his father by helping his mother ?

any ideas ?

Don't think there really is much we could do for his parents. That's his own family concern. I am sure the thoughts count enough.

i met ron, dj, dizzy, richard, del, and axls brother stuart on wednesday. what a great group of guys. i also watched this on livestream and was in shock. the fact he feels pushed in to this tour is absolute bullshit. and i agree they should let him be with his family. if i was him i would have left. i hope he is ok. and everything works out for him. im beyond pissed about what i just heard and witnessed