Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FREEZER

UYI Stage

4 posts in this topic

Well first of all, im FREEZER, i'm new to this forum and im from argentina :xmasssanta:

Now could anybody draw a stage plot of the UYI Tour? or in other words a look from above that stage?.

Kinda weird petition rite? :P. Anyways thanks in advance.

Edited by FREEZER

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I figured I'd try it out. I did this from memory and let's just say my paint skills are lacking. Hopefully you'll get the idea. ;)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5469/stageplot.jpg

Didn't want to clutter the post so just click the above link.

Also, here's a couple small pictures that show the scope of the stage:

2m35ri8.jpg

GNRIllusion03.jpg

And check out any Paris 1992 video, as it's daylight (for the first half) so you can see most of the stage quite well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4Rx2tTVKc

ohh thanks a lot :), do you know what was backstage? :o im kinda interested on that too, i've seen a little from the opening of the uyi dvd,

This video is from the 2010 tour but it shows you a little bit of Axl's room backstage, probably more or less how it was on the UYI Tour:

Here's another one showing what the guitar rigs look like backstage: