Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl rage at donnington

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Use Your Delusion 1

Use Your Delusion 1

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts
  • 18-March 09

What were her plans if she left Axl's payroll.....Go back to cleaning toilets, changing linens, wiping babies asses....general nanny shit?

ChineseDemocracy2004

ChineseDemocracy2004

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,473 posts
  • 17-August 04
That was interesting.
Hey everybody! Happy New Year and best wishes for 2013.

Solari

Solari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 19-August 11
what does he say? donīt understand most of it.

Use Your Delusion 1

Use Your Delusion 1

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts
  • 18-March 09

what does he say? don´t understand most of it.

the first vid is a bit low in sound, the link below is much better but shorter

in the first one axl and tommy rage about being hit my bottles of piss etc, in the second (which was the best imo) axl goes nuts on the production team

this is the better one;

Edited by Use Your Delusion 1, 16 December 2011 - 12:16 PM.

What were her plans if she left Axl's payroll.....Go back to cleaning toilets, changing linens, wiping babies asses....general nanny shit?

Solari

Solari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • 19-August 11

in the first one axl and tommy rage about being hit my bottles of piss etc, in the second (which was the best imo) axl goes nuts on the production team

this is the better one;

haha. good stuff!

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• Supporters
  • 12,858 posts
  • 28-January 11

this is the better one;

Damn.

qlq4.jpg

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  • 16-October 11
Gee, the one thing you got right was to tell me to leave the stage, good for you buddy :thumbsup:

'I bought me an illusion and I put it on the wall, I let it fill my head with dreams and had to have them all.'

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

rock4eva

rock4eva

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • 11-November 11

this is the better one;

What on earth is the mentality of these people throwing things at him to upset him?? Nobody has to put up with that, then the rest of the audience who paid good money miss out on a good show when he walks off.

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  • 16-October 11
I have no problem with him doing that, I'd hope anyone doing it would get a fist to the back of the head. It's funny all the people calling Axl a bitch or whatever, but it's actually the complete opposite, it takes balls to stop a song in the middle and confront a crowd lol.

'I bought me an illusion and I put it on the wall, I let it fill my head with dreams and had to have them all.'

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users