Axl rage at donnington

Use Your Delusion 1

what does he say? don´t understand most of it.

the first vid is a bit low in sound, the link below is much better but shorter

in the first one axl and tommy rage about being hit my bottles of piss etc, in the second (which was the best imo) axl goes nuts on the production team

this is the better one;

Edited by Use Your Delusion 1

in the first one axl and tommy rage about being hit my bottles of piss etc, in the second (which was the best imo) axl goes nuts on the production team

this is the better one;

haha. good stuff!

this is the better one;

Damn.

this is the better one;

What on earth is the mentality of these people throwing things at him to upset him?? Nobody has to put up with that, then the rest of the audience who paid good money miss out on a good show when he walks off.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I totally feel bad for AXL. It sounds like he is very upset with people for treating like crap all the time! I dont blame him though.

Lol I love the guy but he treats his fans like crap most of the time. He can't be upset people treat him like crap when he's made a career off doing whatever the fuck he wants with very little care for his fanbase.

I don't think Axl's tantrums are different than anyone putting on a show.

Elton has a history of threatening to cancel shows and leaving the arena before the show started.

I'm not even going to get into Morrissey's laundry list of cutting shows short and tantrums. Way more than Axl ever did.

• Like 1

I have no problem with him doing that, I'd hope anyone doing it would get a fist to the back of the head. It's funny all the people calling Axl a bitch or whatever, but it's actually the complete opposite, it takes balls to stop a song in the middle and confront a crowd lol.

I have no problem with him doing that, I'd hope anyone doing it would get a fist to the back of the head. It's funny all the people calling Axl a bitch or whatever, but it's actually the complete opposite, it takes balls to stop a song in the middle and confront a crowd lol.

Absolutely; agree 100%.

INTERPRETER!!!

yeah Axl was a douchebag but i think ppl are a bit hard on him most of the time as most if not all frontmen are douchbags but don't get the same hate

ive seen its pretty much a social thing to throw dirt on Axl's name

He was far from innocent but it keeps everyone on their toes, it's been a while since he pushed himself to those limits and put on a physically demanding show where he approached it like a star quarterback going out to play football night after night. Something slowed him down.

One of my favourite moments is when he decides to have this ultra deep psychotherapy rant about his family not liking him making their issues public and the crowd were all cheering when he started and he told the whole paying crowd to shut the fuck up so he could tell them something extremely deep and awkward whether they wanted to hear it or not, it's equal parts batshit and admirable but that's Axl.

One of my favourite moments is when he decides to have this ultra deep psychotherapy rant about his family not liking him making their issues public and the crowd were all cheering when he started and he told the whole paying crowd to shut the fuck up so he could tell them something extremely deep and awkward whether they wanted to hear it or not, it's equal parts batshit and admirable but that's Axl.

Yup, that was in Chicago, UYI tour. Great show.