Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven will be at the ceremony

Bobbo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds clueless but hey, he heard from axl himself!

so yeah

I very much doubt he spoke to Axl himself. This is one of those times where we must wait and see what happens, even if someone from the camp said Axl will be there does not mean he will be. I hope he does, he fucking deserves it.

what this clip taught me.....all the original members of the band are invited. shocking revelation.

And plus they said that all of the AFD lineup said they are coming, the proof is right there.

my life is in bad shape, there's no way something this good happens to me.

That video didn't convince me at all. Who in Axl's camp did he speak to? When did he talk to them? Was Axl aware that he wasn't allowed to bring his band? There are still too many unanswered questions for me to believe that he'll show. That guy honestly sounded like he had no clue about what he was talking about anyway.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Just saw the backstage footage of Axl, Elton John (after his induction), Bono & don't know the others. At the photo shoot for Elton all the photographers are calling for Axl to be in the pictures & all you can hear is Axl, Axl, Axl. :lol:

Pity poor Elton who was the one who was inducted - Axl even got a compliment on his speech but nothing for Elton. :violin:

The good thing is we are one step closer to not having to put up with this new band anymore.

Right. And hopefully we won't have to put up with these Slash solo albums anymore. :rofl-lol:

Dumb.

Maybe you would rather a DJ Ashba solo album. You'd love the eyeliner and mascara kit it would come with. Not to mention the Slash inspired top hat! Good to see the boy knows whose boss.

The good thing is we are one step closer to not having to put up with this new band anymore.

Right. And hopefully we won't have to put up with these Slash solo albums anymore. :rofl-lol:

Dumb.

Maybe you would rather a DJ Ashba solo album. You'd love the eyeliner and mascara kit it would come with. Not to mention the Slash inspired top hat! Good to see the boy knows whose boss.

Abe Lincoln? Or perhaps Mr. Peanut?

Dumb.

Only if the top hat sparkles and the eyeliner is the same color as Fergie's.

Dumb.

Only if the top hat sparkles and the eyeliner is the same color as Fergie's.

lolll. You might be able to find a top hat like that in Ashbas store. I hear the new DJ Ashba ashtray is in. Also, the new DJ Ashba car air freshner. Pick up a bargain and support a rock icon who would never sell out like that bozo nobody $lash!

Dumb.

And you are going to be banned in 5... 4... 3... 2........

Dumb.

Dry ur eyes precious, didn't know I had logged onto HTGTH.. geez :/

Dumb.

Dry ur eyes precious, didn't know I had logged onto HTGTH.. geez :/

This has nothing to do with personal opinions, its about how you handle yourself. And so far I have seen nothing from you that has anything to do with mature and civil discussions. Take your bashing elsewhere if you want to be this immature about it