Motivation

Cover O' Riley

Another Cover In The Wall

Gran Cover

GNR Covered A Bunch Of Songs Tonight

Pink Panther Theme

Whole Lotta Covers

Knockin' On Cover's Door

Play some fucking GUNS N' ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

Edited by WhatIsItMan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually came to see Guns and Roses paid Floor Tickets 6 of them, and every person in my group had an empty gaze to the stage while Axl sang all of the new stuff (which im cool with) but seriously he made us eat 1+ hours of new material + cover songs and only 4 of the OLD songs??? FUCK ME! and fuck the $600 I paid for this shit. The worst part is that the audio was CRAP, most of the time I could not hear Axls voice it was always muted by one of his 3 guitars (which I think is overkill) really, I mean even if the whole show was all new music I would of been ok with it, but the audio was CRAP, terrible mix the fucking ENG did at the FOH.

I could not understand a word he sang during the entire show. Additional to that when he played the piano and the guitars came in, the sound was completely muffled by the guitars.

I came out of the forum with ringing ears, I bet the fucking FOH sound dB was at the max allowed for safe hearing.

Another problem I saw is most of the LED wall content that was being played back was of POOR QUALITY, the video itself as well as the shitty ass production of who ever shot it, seriously if you are going to show some footage of something make it look good not so damn amateur. Very shitty graphics in a lot of the songs on the LED walls, its a pity I mean you have about 9 LED walls, from MESH 16mm LED to probly some 8-12mm LED walls, and all of them are showing crappy graphics and footage, OVERKILL again, on the LED. I thought I was about to watch fucking TIESTO perform.

Overall I give this show on a Scale from 1-10 a 6 and I give it a 6 just because AXL's voice was always on PITCH and I could tell he is actually singing well, too bad for the audio that was shit to actually understand what he sang ( i was standing at FOH by the way, sound should be perfect there)

Oh well, fuck it I just blew all that money for nothing.

I would NEVER go to a GNR show again in my life. I rather go watch Metallica 10 times in a row than GNR 2 in a lifetime (current band and production)

FOH ENG - I think you are from Argentina (your damn jersey was the giveaway) you fucking SUCK! AXL, get yourself a better ENG this dude is fucking terrible.

I actually came to see Guns and Roses paid Floor Tickets 6 of them, and every person in my group had an empty gaze to the stage while Axl sang all of the new stuff (which im cool with) but seriously he made us eat 1+ hours of new material + cover songs and only 4 of the OLD songs??? FUCK ME! and fuck the $600 I paid for this shit. The worst part is that the audio was CRAP, most of the time I could not hear Axls voice it was always muted by one of his 3 guitars (which I think is overkill) really, I mean even if the whole show was all new music I would of been ok with it, but the audio was CRAP, terrible mix the fucking ENG did at the FOH.

I could not understand a word he sang during the entire show. Additional to that when he played the piano and the guitars came in, the sound was completely muffled by the guitars.

I came out of the forum with ringing ears, I bet the fucking FOH sound dB was at the max allowed for safe hearing.

Another problem I saw is most of the LED wall content that was being played back was of POOR QUALITY, the video itself as well as the shitty ass production of who ever shot it, seriously if you are going to show some footage of something make it look good not so damn amateur. Very shitty graphics in a lot of the songs on the LED walls, its a pity I mean you have about 9 LED walls, from MESH 16mm LED to probly some 8-12mm LED walls, and all of them are showing crappy graphics and footage, OVERKILL again, on the LED. I thought I was about to watch fucking TIESTO perform.

Overall I give this show on a Scale from 1-10 a 6 and I give it a 6 just because AXL's voice was always on PITCH and I could tell he is actually singing well, too bad for the audio that was shit to actually understand what he sang ( i was standing at FOH by the way, sound should be perfect there)

I would NEVER go to a GNR show again in my life. I rather go watch Metallica 10 times in a row than GNR 2 in a lifetime (current band and production)

FOH ENG - I think you are from Argentina (your damn jersey was the giveaway) you fucking SUCK! AXL, get yourself a better ENG this dude is fucking terrible.

...You realize the show isn't even over yet? And sorry mate, but you're way off here:

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

YCBM

SCOM

November

Don't Cry

Civil War

Nightrain

Patience

That's considerably more than 4 old songs.

Lol noob. Posting before the show is over, spreading obvious lies, and talking about movies on the screens and the leds?

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

People who spend time worrying about the covers and solos need to realize that almost every headlining rock band plays for 2 hours. Guns n' Fuckin' Roses plays for 3 hours. So relax, they didn't take anything out. And literally everything these guys play sounds fan-fuckin-tastic.

Nice choice of a new username BBA!

Does this mean you didn't have a good night? :rofl-lol::violin:

I love the covers especially Another Brick In The Wall as I'm a huge Floyd fan, seeing Axl singing more of it than in 2010 was awesome. At the end of the day if the sets were 60-90 minutes long then yeah I'd be annoyed at all the covers and solo spots but it's a frickin' three hour beast of a show. I'm more than happy with the core setlist; the only song I'd REALLY like to see played that isn't is Yesterdays to be honest.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

We get it, you don't like covers. Too bad, since you seem to be the only one complaining.

He is not the only one complaining. I too agree that there are too many covers, especially in combination with the solo stuff. I would MUCH rather hear more songs off Chinese Democracy. Doesn't even have to be new material, but Guns material.