LA reveiws

Sooner5900

Finally, awesome reviews! thanks for sharing because the Dallas morning news didn't even bother to review the show.

I'm so glad that many of the reviews for this US tour have been positive and amazing. This is a good thing, because I'm so hoping that Axl and GNR do good music and continue to tour the US. I really don't want to wait another 20 years to see Axl again! :)

Finally, awesome reviews! thanks for sharing because the Dallas morning news didn't even bother to review the show.

I'm so glad that many of the reviews for this US tour have been positive and amazing. This is a good thing, because I'm so hoping that Axl and GNR do good music and continue to tour the US. I really don't want to wait another 20 years to see Axl again! :)

I was there. I thought the show was good. Axl sounded great and they played all the hits, but this new band just doesnt have any soul IMO. They are tight as musicians, but it just isnt the same without Slash on guitar.

I was there. I thought the show was good. Axl sounded great and they played all the hits, but this new band just doesnt have any soul IMO. They are tight as musicians, but it just isnt the same without Slash on guitar.

Seriously?

So all these professional musicians, who have been playing their instruments since they were kids......who made a living playing with popular bands before GnR......now don't possess any soul when they play? Only the great Slash has soul when he plays? Do any other rock musicians have soul? Bumblefoot has no soul when he plays? Fortus has no soul? Have you seen him play?

This idiotic thing of saying these guys have no soul, no chemistry, no Passion is just ridiculous. Don't like them because u are stuck in 1989 and can't get passed Slash leaving - fine. Don't like the sound of the music they produce - fine. But this no soul and chemistry thing is just ignorant.

They are tight as musicians, but it just isnt the same without Slash on guitar.

Such a pathetic statement. I've seen Slash's solo act live. These guys put way more passion into playing than him.

I have seen Slash this year as well as with VR in 2008 and I personally thought he put a lot of passion into his playing both times. I also saw GNR at this LA show and the guitarists definitely put passion into that show as well. To say one guitarist or one act was more "passionate" about it is ridiculous IMO, from my personal experiences with both acts they are both dedicated and awesome in their own rights.

Of course personal preferences weigh in on our opinions regarding this, but to me the whole argument of "oh well this guy is way more passionate than that other guy" is really going to just go nowhere

Edited by WhazUp

They are tight as musicians, but it just isnt the same without Slash on guitar.

Such a pathetic statement. I've seen Slash's solo act live. These guys put way more passion into playing than him.

I have seen Slash this year as well as with VR in 2008 and I personally thought he put a lot of passion into his playing both times. I also saw GNR at this LA show and the guitarists definitely put passion into that show as well. To say one guitarist or one act was more "passionate" about it is ridiculous IMO, from my personal experiences with both acts they are both dedicated and awesome in their own rights.

Of course personal preferences weigh in on our opinions regarding this, but to me the whole argument of "oh well this guy is way more passionate than that other guy" is just ridiculous

Well said.