GNR VEGAS DECEMBER 30TH

GNRWAXLROSE

Anyone know if the stream is available anywhere else, for free? I don't have enough money in my paypal to get it (don't have credit cards so it takes over a week to get money in my account).

(I did purchase the last one, btw, if that counts for anything)...

The stream is not availible for free, you have to purchase it, borrow family or friends credit card :)

Friends don't have credit cards and my parents are actually at the show :lol:

Any word on if they'll put the encore up for free again or..?

hmmm, I have not heard anything, but I did not hear last time either, I imagine it is possible though.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if the stream is available anywhere else, for free? I don't have enough money in my paypal to get it (don't have credit cards so it takes over a week to get money in my account).

The stream is not availible for free, you have to purchase it, borrow family or friends credit card :)

What...are you 10 yrs old? No CC?

yup a few minutes after 8pm....

Vegas....a great (sarcastic) place for credit cards.

LOL no kiddin!

I ONLY use prepaid credit cards, that way I know what I can spend and do not borrow shit from anyone. It is the reason I have better credit then the US government today :):thumbsup:

What...are you 10 yrs old? No CC?

18, and nope. I don't have a need for one, really, debit everything :shrugs:

Hopefully the full show is up for download tomorrow or sunday

Bought the stream, cannot wait. We're gettin' Oh My God either today or tomorrow (or both). I mean, there's no reason they would rehearse it so much. Only two shows left. It's coming. I can feel it!!

Nahh, they ain't gonna play it. I know. But a guy can dream, right?

Keep the faith, ya never know! :thumbsup:

Bought the stream, cannot wait. We're gettin' Oh My God either today or tomorrow (or both). I mean, there's no reason they would rehearse it so much. Only two shows left. It's coming. I can feel it!!

Ok I'll extend my offer of a bet of 5 NZD to we get either: a new song, OMG, or Addler on drums, if anyone wants to take a bet and will accept a prepaid card. :rolleyes:

I'll take the Adler bet.

Ok I'll extend my offer of a bet of 5 NZD to we get either: a new song, OMG, or Addler on drums, if anyone wants to take a bet and will accept a prepaid card. :rolleyes:

I'll take it. PayPal?

I'll take the Adler bet.

OK sweet. Any one of the three and you win. :thumbsup:

What??? I say Adler doesn't play.

I'll take it. PayPal?

Ok sweet :thumbsup:

Oh shit... you made it sound like you would win if they played a new song, Oh My God, or Adler played drums lol. Nevermind bro :)

Congratulations, you have successfully purchased Live from The Joint.

Click here to view Live from The Joint.

Please remember that you must be logged in to the iClips account from which you paid in order to view Live from The Joint in the future.

Thank you for your purchase!

FUCKING STOKED!!!