What Axl said during the Las Vegas show

Guns n' Swedes

He's well aware that the Joint was the size that it was. He indicated that he thought they were doing a bar that night and the Joint the next (NYE) - 2 separate venues. Maybe he was upset that they were there that night as he agreed to do a bar show? He really seems to enjoy those smaller shows and it is too bad they weren't able to get one in this leg.

No.

I just listened to it again. He said something like, "I agreed to do a bar show tonight and do this gig tomorrow. Happy early New Year"... Not sure why you said "No". Are you disagreeing that he doesn't enjoy playing the bar shows?

He's well aware that the Joint was the size that it was. He indicated that he thought they were doing a bar that night and the Joint the next (NYE) - 2 separate venues. Maybe he was upset that they were there that night as he agreed to do a bar show? He really seems to enjoy those smaller shows and it is too bad they weren't able to get one in this leg.

No.

I just listened to it again. He said something like, "I agreed to do a bar show tonight and do this gig tomorrow. Happy early New Year"... Not sure why you said "No". Are you disagreeing that he doesn't enjoy playing the bar shows?

No, you're not quoting it right, and you're not interpreting it right.

Give me a link to a clip.

No.

The iClips onDemand just expired but I'm sure it will pop up eventually... Why do you always have to argue? It is not like it is a big deal...

No.

The iClips onDemand just expired but I'm sure it will pop up eventually... Why do you always have to argue? It is not like it is a big deal...

It's already on YouTube.

Before what song? After what song?

I always have to argue? People always have to post stupid crap is more like it!

If people are wrong, I'll tell them they're wrong. Show me the clip. I was *there*. It was a joke.

Prove me wrong people.

Edited by Gagarin