If you bought the iClips show 12/30, it actually works now

Verruckt

Just a PSA.

At least, so far it's still working. Tommy playing Motivation now.

Finally!

"Thank you very much, Happy New Year, fuckers!" - Tommy

I'm sorry but this is still the greatest fucking band in the world. Maybe the last rock band in some ways.

It keeps going. Every now and then it reloads and adds more time. On Richard's solo now.

I feel silly live-blogging a show the day after, but I want folks to know the stream is still working. On LALD now.

If it gets choppy, exit full screen and then re-maximize it. I know it sounds crazy but it works.

Edited by Verruckt

Just a PSA.

At least, so far it's still working. Tommy playing Motivation now.

Finally!

"Thank you very much, Happy New Year, fuckers!" - Tommy

I'm sorry but this is still the greatest fucking band in the world. Maybe the last rock band in some ways.

It keeps going. Every now and then it reloads and adds more time. On Richard's solo now.

I feel silly live-blogging a show the day after, but I want folks to know the stream is still working. On LALD now.

If it gets choppy, exit full screen and then re-maximize it. I know it sounds crazy but it works.

I just started it myself, 3 songs in and kicking ass!

Instead of rewatching it all again, I'm just downloading using Firefox and the DownloadHelper add-on. Still, its super slow, so I'm downloading the first 3 parts now.

Can you explain how you got this to work? It doesn't work for me. Says it's not a supported site.

Edited by Verruckt

Instead of rewatching it all again, I'm just downloading using Firefox and the DownloadHelper add-on. Still, its super slow, so I'm downloading the first 3 parts now.

Can you explain how you got this to work? It doesn't work for me. Says it's not a supported site.

If you use Firefox, just search for the Video Download Helper. Once installed, click on the icon and chose a folder where you want to save the file. Thats it.

For me it works just fine. Im using the latest version of both Firefox and Download Helper.

If you use Firefox, just search for the Video Download Helper. Once installed, click on the icon and chose a folder where you want to save the file. Thats it.

For me it works just fine. Im using the latest version of both Firefox and Download Helper.

Yeah I did all that. Still doesn't work.

OK, I figured it out. If you have the Adblock plugin, you need to disable it. :thumbsup:

Edited by Verruckt

Ps3 login? It keeps saying error occurred an wont sign me in. Don't wanna watch on my comp or phone when I halve a 652 inch bravia with klipsche surround

Yeah that's my problem. Want to watch on my big screen LCD, tried using Webtop on my Bionic and it just doesn't have enough RAM. I can watch it on my PC but the screen isn't great and it has this bug where video gets all glitched after about an hour. So now I'm downloading it, converting to mp4 then will put on my Bionic's SD card and watch it via HDMI that way. :thumbsup: Fingers crossed.

BTW no need to convert, MX Video Player app can play f4v files if you're on Android. Free.

Edited by Verruckt