December 31st (New Years Show) - Las Vegas - Official Thread

Tyler Drama

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a good 20 minutes since out last update. GNRSkidRow1, where are you?

Its 01:07 AM in LAS VEGAS......in a GNR show.....End of tour.......New years........

DRUNK.

I'm not at the show. I just think something of interest might have been played...

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

James Bond Theme (Richard Fortus Solo)

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Baba O'Riley (Dizzy Reed Solo)

Street Of Dreams

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall (Jam)

Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Pink Panther Theme/"Repeat After Me" (Bumblefoot Solo)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

----------------------

Pre-Madagascar Jam

Madagascar

Better

Oh My God

Pre-Patience Jam

Patience

Pre-Paradise City Jam

Paradise City

[*img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/15/128765491571465569.jpg[/img*]

Just one problem though...your sig was wrong by a day. :thumbsup:

what?

Its 01:07 AM in LAS VEGAS......in a GNR show.....End of tour.......New years........

DRUNK.

I'm not at the show. I just think something of interest might have been played...

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Street Of Dreams

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Gran Torino/Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Axl Rose Solo)

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Nightrain

----------------------

Pre-Madagascar Jam

Madagascar

Better

Oh My God

Pre-Patience Jam

Patience

Pre-Paradise City Jam

Paradise City

[*img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/15/128765491571465569.jpg[/img*]

Technically the show started the 31st, and the history books will show my sig was indeed Correct as per the ticket stub :xmasssanta:

but im not celebrating till we get some confirmation.

The only clear confirmation I can think of is the GN'R twitter, and that has been silent for 45 minutes!

Guest gunns5

DRUNK.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Street Of Dreams

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Nightrain

----------------------

Pre-Madagascar Jam

Madagascar

Better

Oh My God

Pre-Patience Jam

Patience

Pre-Paradise City Jam

Paradise City

Technically the show started the 31st, and the history books will show my sig was indeed Correct as per the ticket stub :xmasssanta:

The only clear confirmation I can think of is the GN'R twitter, and that has been silent for 45 minutes!

a possible delay?

they must have caught the 'iclips' disease.

DRUNK.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Riff Raff

Motivation

Street Of Dreams

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Civil War

Nightrain

----------------------

Pre-Madagascar Jam

Madagascar

Better

Oh My God

Pre-Patience Jam

Patience

Pre-Paradise City Jam

Paradise City

It would be something like

Yej....we plted Oh mt gpd

agreed...this is better...

but that doesn't change the fact that the only people that know they are on tour right now are people that have been to the shows, or people on these online forums. Locally where I am, GNR is getting recognition for RRHOF on the radio etc...pretty much daily, but not once has it been mentioned that the band is on tour, and on fire during this performances. and yes, rock and roll isnt the juggernaught it once was as you said, but lets face it even nickelback "shudders" is even still bigger than this band, at this point, whether we the fans of Gnr like it or not.

Completely agree about Nickelback, but that surely has more to do with their pop-crossover that appeals to kiddies and retards. We wouldn't want GN'R striving for mainstream popularity just for the sake of it.

I still disagree about the fans attending the shows though, maybe its different here in the UK. At the UK shows, most attendees were fans of the old band, clearly people who'd never been near a computer. Most had not seen GN'R in 06'.

Whether they played it or not, how boring that at most they only added one song a day after the same place being played. And personally I would rather hear nice boys, my michelle, dead horse, etc... over that song. In fact I would rather hear my world, shotgun blues, etc...

Whether they played it or not, how boring that at most they only added one song a day after the same place being played. And personally I would rather hear nice boys, my michelle, dead horse, etc... over that song. In fact I would rather hear my world, shotgun blues, etc...

Totally agreed. I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to hear this song, to be honest.

This is Guns N' Roses though man. ANY song that deviates from the usual setlist is more than welcome.

This is Guns N' Roses though man. ANY song that deviates from the usual setlist is more than welcome.

I know. I would like to hear any additional song. Just saying it's odd that this particular one is the one always mentioned. There is no gnr song I truly hate, but I can't think of any I like less than OMG. I guess depending on what changes would be in it.