Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Newer Newest Newly New Picture Thread 2012

• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
...go

2i0u9oh.jpg

Sekh-met

Sekh-met

GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 2,704 posts
  • 06-February 05
havent posted a pic in a few years, so here is an older one - from August, Im still pretty thrilled to have met one of my favourite singers ever Mr. Eric Burdon!
Posted Image
(Im on the right)
Posted Image

saint_seiya

saint_seiya

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • 31-July 03
pretty girl
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

Drakestar

Drakestar

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
  • 06-February 06
looking good.....you should post more often.

somehow product placement always catches my eye (i know it wasn't intentional...i think).

Sekh-met

Sekh-met

GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 2,704 posts
  • 06-February 05
thank you!

somehow product placement always catches my eye (i know it wasn't intentional...i think).

ha I didnt even notice until you pointed it out :D
Posted Image

Hiipu

Hiipu

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • 29-January 03
Posted Image

From another photoshoot. And no we are not Mötley cover band (though covered them of course...) If you want to check our very low budget video out :D

Run run, daddy's got a shotgun

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,669 posts
  • 08-January 04

havent posted a pic in a few years, so here is an older one - from August, Im still pretty thrilled to have met one of my favourite singers ever Mr. Eric Burdon!
(Im on the right)

Nat! ^_^

I've missed you on here! How've you been? We need to catch up, I haven't talked to you since...last summer? :P
Looking great. Eric not so much, but he is legendary. ;)

Edited by username, 10 January 2012 - 03:33 PM.

Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Bansidhe

Bansidhe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
  • 16-February 06
Got my new Smileybones ink on Saturday courtesy of Lorraine at Bodyline Tattoo Studio in Glasgow. Bonnie lad eh? :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
"He's not a very nice man is he..."

"God Ted I've never met anyone like him anyway. Who would he be like? Hitler or one of those mad fellas?"

"Oh worse than Hitler. You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at 3 o'clock in the morning."

Bismarck Rock

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 5,549 posts
  • 14-February 11

Got my new Smileybones ink on Saturday courtesy of Lorraine at Bodyline Tattoo Studio in Glasgow. Bonnie lad eh? :D

Posted Image

I love me some Wildhearts.

"I'm the original rock n' roll cliche, Gypsy, pirate, cowboy, You wouldn't last a minute in my boots, 'Cos baby, I'm the Real McCoy" - Hanoi Rocks

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER Supporter
  • 6,156 posts
  • 28-May 05

Posted Image
(Im on the right)

Wow, he looks so old! He's from the same generation as the Stones, Beatles and Clapton, but they've all aged so much better than him. (those still alive, obviously)

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

SR_GR

SR_GR

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • 11-June 10

Posted Image

From another photoshoot. And no we are not Mötley cover band (though covered them of course...) If you want to check our very low budget video out :D

It works! Good voice, song and the video does not look too cheap.

Sekh-met

Sekh-met

GOD

• SILVER Supporter
  • 2,704 posts
  • 06-February 05

(Im on the right)

Nat! ^_^

I've missed you on here! How've you been? We need to catch up, I haven't talked to you since...last summer? :P

hey! ^_^ you got new account? Sure we need to catch up! and thats pretty accurate I think..Its been a long time! ;)
thanks ;)
yep Eric is legendary for sure, what a voice!

Wow, he looks so old! He's from the same generation as the Stones, Beatles and Clapton, but they've all aged so much better than him. (those still alive, obviously)

he turned 70 recently..that IS old :P but yeah, everyone ages differently. he still sounds great tho!
Posted Image

tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • 21-September 10

Nat! ^_^

Ron!
Good to see you back ^_^

At my friend's Disney-themed birthday party with the boyf. I was meant to be Alice in Wonderland...he decided to join us half an hour before the party started, so didn't bother his arse getting a costume Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, that is wine in plastic cups. Cause we're classy.

Edited by tiny_dancer, 11 January 2012 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,669 posts
  • 08-January 04

Nat! ^_^

Ron!
Good to see you back ^_^

Other Nat! :lol:

Good to be back. ;) How've you been?
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Bansidhe

Bansidhe

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
  • 16-February 06

I love me some Wildhearts.

Indeed. Ridiculously good band. Bizzare that they never got huge. Ginger is arguably the best songwriter to come out of the UK in the 90s.
Posted Image
"He's not a very nice man is he..."

"God Ted I've never met anyone like him anyway. Who would he be like? Hitler or one of those mad fellas?"

"Oh worse than Hitler. You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at 3 o'clock in the morning."

Bismarck Rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users