Wouldn't it be cool if they release an AFD 25th Anniversary Special Edition

gnr2012

it would be cool if AFD was reissued as a special edition to celebrate its 25th anniversary... Does anybody know something about it ?

edit:

they're re-releasing AFD, UYI I, & UYI II on 180g vinyl. it's better than nothing :

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-destruction-180-gram-vinyl-lp.shtml

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-one-180-gram-vinyl-lp.shtml

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-180-gram-vinyl-lp.shtml

Edited by gnr2012

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it misleading ? The title says the anniversary is coming, it doesn't says that there will be a special edition of AFD.

I think AFD deserves a special remastered edition 'cuz it's one of the best-selling albums in rock history, and it sounds fukkin' awesome

What would be really cool is if the original artwork for the cover was used. Oh, and some bonus tracks like Shadow of Your Love or some of theothers that have been mentioned. Maybe a cut of the original Don't Cry? I used to have a copy of that somewhere on a cassette but have lost it in house moves.

That would be awesome!

We had nothing to celebrate the UYI 20th anniversary (except the live versions of Civil war and Estranged). I really hope there will be something special to celebrate the AFD anniversary, that album is so special !

This thread should be moved.

Sorry. I don't make the forum rules. I just think they're important.

Sorry. I don't make the forum rules. I just think they're important.

Thanks for your opinion. X 10!

What would be really cool is if the original artwork for the cover was used. Oh, and some bonus tracks like Shadow of Your Love or some of theothers that have been mentioned. Maybe a cut of the original Don't Cry? I used to have a copy of that somewhere on a cassette but have lost it in house moves.

You can download that demo. It was on the Don't Cry Single as well. I got it via torrent.

Edited by SuperBlaine