I feel blessed...

AIC04

As a long time gnr fan since 99.. I am younger so i could have never seen them with their original line up. I just feel blessed i saw them. They were on fire and tight as hell. Ive seen a ton of shows and this was one of the best ones ever. Three hours of bliss. Would have loved TWAT but that is nitpicking. What ever Axl does next is fine with me because i lived mu ultimate dream seing them and finally hearing/sein November Rain live. So thank you Axl for making my dream a reality

Saw them at Hearshey in 91 and this year at Camden.... Now I am truly blessed!

Aww, man ... you had to bring up 1991 Hershey? <_<

That show was the reason this happened, and the reason why I didn't see GNR in 1991:

Guns N' Roses Bows Out

Refunds From Compounce Concert Due To 21,500

Guns N' Roses Cancels Rock Concert

September 21, 1991

By ROGER CATLIN ; Courant Staff Writer

What would have been Connecticut's biggest rock concert of the year, the already once-postponed Guns N' Roses concert at Lake Compounce Festival Park in Bristol next Saturday, was canceled Friday.

Some 21,000 ticket-holders, most of whom bought their tickets more than six months ago for a show originally scheduled June 15, now must find a way to get back their ticket money. Because it was to be the highest-priced rock concert in state history, with top tickets costing more than $40, it will also be the costliest concert refund to date.

The state Department of Consumer Protection says more than $525,000 is owed to 21,500 ticket-holders. The department could not explain why 21,500 tickets were sold for a venue that legally holds 20,000.

The reason for the cancellation is apparently an inability by Joseph Entertainment Group of Milwaukee, part owner of Lake Compounce, to pay what it owes the band for an earlier show in Hershey, Pa.

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence

As a long time gnr fan since 99.. I am younger so i could have never seen them with their original line up. I just feel blessed i saw them. They were on fire and tight as hell. Ive seen a ton of shows and this was one of the best ones ever. Three hours of bliss. Would have loved TWAT but that is nitpicking. What ever Axl does next is fine with me because i lived mu ultimate dream seing them and finally hearing/sein November Rain live. So thank you Axl for making my dream a reality

TWAT is always a good thing. But this incarnation of GNR has definitely come a long way since 2006. I look forward to the next album.

I would feel blessed if they came back to Montreal in 2011 :D

I had a blast in 2010 in Montreal and Ottawa.

2006 Quebec City was fuckin' great as well!

If you book them, they will come! (Waynes World 2)

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

GNR has been my favorite band since I was 12. Ive waited 17 years to see them, and it FINALLY happened in November! lol Outside of going to my very first concert (Metallica) forever ago; Ive never been so excited for a show. And they delivered! ...I can die a happy man now! lol

Some 21,000 ticket-holders, most of whom bought their tickets more than six months ago for a show originally scheduled June 15, now must find a way to get back their ticket money. Because it was to be the highest-priced rock concert in state history, with top tickets costing more than $40, it will also be the costliest concert refund to date.

Top tickets costing $40? Oh how things have changed since 1991.

Top tickets costing $40? Oh how things have changed since 1991.

Yeah I did a doubletake at that part, hard to believe concert prices have more than doubled since then. And I'm sure the fees (was it "Ticketron" back then?) were also a fraction of what they are today.