Slash featuring Myles Kennedy in Toronto

gunsguy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet just got my tix. They cost more cause they add tax to it which ticketmaster doesn't...or already have it built into the price. paying an extra $15 is way better then paying a scalper, Me Happy now thanks to Zint61 for the heads up I've been depressed all day when I couldn't get tickets this morning

Sweet just got my tix. They cost more cause they add tax to it which ticketmaster doesn't...or already have it built into the price. paying an extra $15 is way better then paying a scalper, Me Happy now thanks to Zint61 for the heads up I've been depressed all day when I couldn't get tickets this morning

Congrats!Glad it worked out for you! :)

$15.00 more??

What was the total cost of one ticket after all charges?

I hope no one minds but I changed this thread back to being just about the Toronto show..seeing as it's four pages devoted to it already.

I guess it don't matter but there is only one date as far as I can tell, so we may end up with 2 threads about Toronto being that is the only date so far, unless additional dates are announced soon.

Hope more are announced soon :thumbsup:

guess i cant be mad at that since i would of paid 100 to a scalper

I would have paid that even if it was the going price at Ticketmaster. ^_^

Me too. I always try to make room in the budget for concerts, especially for my top bands and guitarists. I do fuck all for the rest of the year so I can usually manage. :lol:

I'm surprised there's two openers if the show is starting at 9. I figured one or none at all.

guess i cant be mad at that since i would of paid 100 to a scalper

I would have paid that even if it was the going price at Ticketmaster. ^_^

Me too. I always try to make room in the budget for concerts, especially for my top bands and guitarists. I do fuck all for the rest of the year so I can usually manage. :lol:

I'm surprised there's two openers if the show is starting at 9. I figured one or none at all.

When I saw Slash in Chicago last year their was two openers and he took the stage at like 10:15 that show started at 8 though. I'm thinking he's going to pull an Axl and come on really late and rock till 2 cause it's a weekend