Slash on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

I'm sure some of you lot have seen this before, just came across it, fuckin hilarious i thought. Is it me or is Slash fucking mullered?

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Oh man, Slash and Dolph together. Coolness overload.

Dolph! Dolph! Dolph!

Slash and Dolph went out and ate sushi off hot naked chicks after the show.

I got the impression Dolph thought he was a dickhead.

It was nearly a little embarrassing to watch because Slash was so fucked up and couldn't get his thoughts out. And you could tell the rest of the panel was a little annoyed with that.

But he was a fuckin' old school rock star who didn't give a fuck. You invite Slash back then and you got Slash.

Thanks for posting the vid. I had never seen it before.

Even though sometimes he was saying nonsense, the crowd obviously loved Slash. He knows what to say to get the bitches. haha

Slash clearly had intelligent things to say but was far too fucked to say anything with any real conviction or clarity.

He was also the only one, it seemed, to be giving an alternative view. The others just seemed to want to back-pat each other and take the piss out of the drunken Rockstar.

Slash clearly had intelligent things to say but was far too fucked to say anything with any real conviction or clarity.

He was also the only one, it seemed, to be giving an alternative view. The others just seemed to want to back-pat each other and take the piss out of the drunken Rockstar.

Yup.

Yup.

+2 :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Len B'stard

Part 2:

Barely coherent thots, occasional mumbling, the other guests making fun of him. lolol

To me it looks like the other guests are threatened by him, especially Dolph. He appears to be a kinda uptight guarded individual and Slash was just being like, friendly when he was like 'i know someone you know', Dolph kinda looks at him in a standoffish kinda way, like he thinks this pisshead cunt is probably gonna say something rude but he's not, he's just making conversation.

• Like 1