Iron Maiden to release "En Vivo!" Blu-Ray, DVD, and soundtrack.

Powerage5

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front row 4th or 5th from the left with your arm up. I saw it on FB too but didn't saw before the seeing the tag.

Yep, that's me B)

Wow!!..never would have spotted you without the clue! :lol:

I watched the vid and was pausing it and trying to find him but couldn't. Not till I saw the pic.

Front row 4th or 5th from the left with your arm up. I saw it on FB too but didn't saw before the seeing the tag.

Yep, that's me B)

Wow!!..never would have spotted you without the clue! :lol:

I watched the vid and was pausing it and trying to find him but couldn't. Not till I saw the pic.

Hell, I probably wouldn't have even found me if I hadn't been told to look for me! :lol:

@Powerage5 and others.

I've been getting into Iron Maiden lately (partly because of your many posts) and I had a great time watching the Flight 666 documentary. I picked up the En Vivo DVD today and also their latest album. Where should a Maiden newbie begin otherwise? Which albums would you (and others) recommend?

Also are there any good books/bios about the band? Kind of a collector of rock/metal bios etc.

Cheers,

Enties

There's a book called Running Free. It's their official autobiography.

Also pick up their Early Days dvds, there's 2 volumes so far, with a third one on the way this year. Between the 3 volumes it covers their story (as told by the band and crew) from the mid 70s to I'm guessing the early 90s.

The photo book On Board Flight 666 looks cool, but if you've seen the movie I'd think it's kind of more of the same, but in print.

Albums?

I'd say Brave New World, Killers, Powerslave, 7th Son, X-Factor to start. That way you get an idea of each era.

@Powerage5 and others.

I've been getting into Iron Maiden lately (partly because of your many posts) and I had a great time watching the Flight 666 documentary. I picked up the En Vivo DVD today and also their latest album. Where should a Maiden newbie begin otherwise? Which albums would you (and others) recommend?

Also are there any good books/bios about the band? Kind of a collector of rock/metal bios etc.

Cheers,

Enties

DVD's:

Early Days

Live After Death

Books:

Run To The Hills (Mick Wall bio)

On Board Flight 666 ( I'm in it twice!! B) )

Albums:

Anything BUT No Prayer For The Dying, Fear Of The Dark, The X Factor, or Virtual XI are good start points.

@Powerage5 and others.

Cheers,

Enties

DVD's:

Early Days

Live After Death

Books:

Albums:

Anything BUT No Prayer For The Dying, Fear Of The Dark, The X Factor, or Virtual XI are good start points.

Yes, but download a few songs from Fear Of The Dark like Be Quick Or Be Dead, Judas Be My Guide, From Here to Eternity, and the title track. I'd say get No Prayer last out of the Bruce Dickinson albums.

@Powerage5 and others.

Cheers,

Enties

DVD's:

Early Days

Live After Death

Books:

Albums:

Yes, but download a few songs from Fear Of The Dark like Be Quick Or Be Dead, Judas Be My Guide, From Here to Eternity, and the title track. I'd say get No Prayer last out of the Bruce Dickinson albums.

Don't forget Afraid To Shoot Strangers...my personal favorite on FOTD B)

@Powerage5 and others.

Cheers,

Enties

DVD's:

Early Days

Live After Death

Books:

Albums:

Don't forget Afraid To Shoot Strangers...my personal favorite on FOTD B)

Knew I forgot one lol.