Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators 2012 Tour Dates

Zint

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Another show in NY. I wasn't able to purchase any tickets for his show in the city, but, luckily, he's doing a show in Huntington,NY.

Almost definitely doing that one. It's a Saturday and probably the closest show I've been to in the 2+ yrs Myles has been touring with Slash at only 2hrs away. Debating taking the day before off and doing the NJ show, too. May see what other shows are announced and see if maybe they pop into CT after that Huntington show (would be Monday night more than likely I'd guess, if it's going to happen).

Yes! Another show in NY. I wasn't able to purchase any tickets for his show in the city, but, luckily, he's doing a show in Huntington,NY.

Almost definitely doing that one. It's a Saturday and probably the closest show I've been to in the 2+ yrs Myles has been touring with Slash at only 2hrs away. Debating taking the day before off and doing the NJ show, too. May see what other shows are announced and see if maybe they pop into CT after that Huntington show (would be Monday night more than likely I'd guess, if it's going to happen).

Where do you live as the Boston HOB is a great place to see a show....

If you feel like you have the money for the tickets and to burn fuel, go for it! lol. I know I would.

Slash and them really get after it looking at that tour schedule.

There are plenty of stretches with 5 gigs in 6 nights, and that is alot. Myles must take super care of his voice because that is mighty ambitious.

Where do you live as the Boston HOB is a great place to see a show....

southern CT. went to the Boston HOB show in Sept 2010. that was a good place. I only have 1 1/2 personal days left at work. my thought is I'll take the Friday off and go to NJ then stay there and travel the like hour to the NY show the next day. I think the NJ may actually be closer than Boston, too. Boston is about 2 1/2hrs for me whereas that area of NJ is only about 2.

Edited by uctalum01

• 2 weeks later...

I got a ticket for Slash's Vancouver show today. So, what's he been playing on this tour?

Same setlist as last year plus 2 new songs from the new album. Less Snakepit and Guns tunes though.

In addition to you're a lie and standing in the sun they've also started playing apocalyptic love and halo. I think still no more than 2 a show. I'd say wait til after the album releases on Tues to see what they're playing and about what the mix of songs will be. I'll be surprised if its not more like 4 - 6 AL songs in the set for headlining shows after Tues.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Slash at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on Wednesday! Can't wait. Will also be at Donington for the Download festival 2 days later, but Slash is headlining the 2nd stage at the same time as The Prodigy are headlining the main stage - so will be missing Slash @ Download unfortunately!

Edited by Original GNR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing him tonight. :awesomeface:

I'm sure you're getting your ass kicked right about now! :devilshades:

Wow!!! Killer show. That is the loudest crowd I've ever heard at a show here in Thunder Bay. rock3

Here's a pic. It was really hard to get good pics with the way the lighting was.

2vblul2.jpg

Slash is at rock the park tonight (London, Ontario) www.rockthepark.ca

they have been promoting it like crazy on local radio, everyday they have a fake slash go someplace in the city, and if you take a picture with him and send to the radio station you get a chance to win tickets.

many of the promos are GNR songs (w Axl), but also giving Myles publicity as well.

They just said they have sold 9,000 tickets for tonight.

RTP is a 3 day concert downtown featuring:

SLASH with Myles Kennedy

Steve Miller Band

BOSTON

BUSH

George Thorogood

REO Speedwagon

I Mother Earth

David Wilcox

54-40

Monster Truck

The Romantics

Prism

Slash is at rock the park tonight (London, Ontario) www.rockthepark.ca

they have been promoting it like crazy on local radio, everyday they have a fake slash go someplace in the city, and if you take a picture with him and send to the radio station you get a chance to win tickets.

many of the promos are GNR songs (w Axl), but also giving Myles publicity as well.

They just said they have sold 9,000 tickets for tonight.

RTP is a 3 day concert downtown featuring:

SLASH with Myles Kennedy

Steve Miller Band

BOSTON

BUSH

George Thorogood

REO Speedwagon

I Mother Earth

David Wilcox

54-40

Monster Truck

The Romantics

Prism

9,000!!..sweet!

I'll be there.

Not sure how early though..not sure how long I want to wait in thunderstorms for Slash.

I think I can live without seeing I Mother Earth and Bush. :tongue2:

Man they'll be stoked for a crowd that size...should be a killer show! :devilshades:

I'll be in the VIP section...hoping the stage doesn't collapse. :nervous::confused:

9k seems like a lot, hard to tell FM96 is pushing it hard today, so maybe they are trying to boost last minute sales, so we'll see how many are actually there. Sporatic thunderstorms today, looks like it is clearing though. I think they said last year there were about 30,000 people for the three days. You can buy a multi day package though. I'm not going so haven't looked into it.

FM96 has some pics of the stage and wardrobe on the facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/FM96London

they also had a vote about the better vocalist, not many people case votes though (Myles beat Axl - 57 vs 45). That's on the facebook page as well.

edit: they just posted a 11sec clip of soundcheck....can't hear much of anything (drums), but you can see the VIP picnic tables.

Edited by Drakestar

For the New Englanders around here, WCCC out of Hartford just announced that Slash is playing at the Dome at the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, CT on Sat, Sept 15th. tix go on sale this Friday on Live Nation. YES YES YES!! FINALLY I don't have to travel a minimum of 2hrs to see them!!! :thumbsup::headbang: :headbang:

Edited by uctalum01