Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators 2012 Tour Dates

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Goose!

Goose!

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • 29-March 10

Yes! Another show in NY. I wasn't able to purchase any tickets for his show in the city, but, luckily, he's doing a show in Huntington,NY.

Almost definitely doing that one. It's a Saturday and probably the closest show I've been to in the 2+ yrs Myles has been touring with Slash at only 2hrs away. Debating taking the day before off and doing the NJ show, too. May see what other shows are announced and see if maybe they pop into CT after that Huntington show (would be Monday night more than likely I'd guess, if it's going to happen).

If you feel like you have the money for the tickets and to burn fuel, go for it! lol. I know I would.

Naupis

Naupis

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,568 posts
  • 03-April 05
Slash and them really get after it looking at that tour schedule.

There are plenty of stretches with 5 gigs in 6 nights, and that is alot. Myles must take super care of his voice because that is mighty ambitious.

uctalum01

uctalum01

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • 08-April 10

Yes! Another show in NY. I wasn't able to purchase any tickets for his show in the city, but, luckily, he's doing a show in Huntington,NY.

Almost definitely doing that one. It's a Saturday and probably the closest show I've been to in the 2+ yrs Myles has been touring with Slash at only 2hrs away. Debating taking the day before off and doing the NJ show, too. May see what other shows are announced and see if maybe they pop into CT after that Huntington show (would be Monday night more than likely I'd guess, if it's going to happen).

Where do you live as the Boston HOB is a great place to see a show....

southern CT. went to the Boston HOB show in Sept 2010. that was a good place. I only have 1 1/2 personal days left at work. my thought is I'll take the Friday off and go to NJ then stay there and travel the like hour to the NY show the next day. I think the NJ may actually be closer than Boston, too. Boston is about 2 1/2hrs for me whereas that area of NJ is only about 2.

Edited by uctalum01, 07 May 2012 - 09:02 PM.

Andrew07

Andrew07

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  • 20-February 07
does anyone know when these tickets actually go on sale?
wounds heals all time

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,307 posts
  • 28-December 02

does anyone know when these tickets actually go on sale?

Tickets for most shows go on sale Friday, May 11 at Ticketmaster

axlrare.jpg

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06
I got a ticket for Slash's Vancouver show today. So, what's he been playing on this tour?
Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER Supporter
  • 14,394 posts
  • 28-January 11

I got a ticket for Slash's Vancouver show today. So, what's he been playing on this tour?

Same setlist as last year plus 2 new songs from the new album. Less Snakepit and Guns tunes though.

qlq4.jpg

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

uctalum01

uctalum01

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • 08-April 10

Same setlist as last year plus 2 new songs from the new album. Less Snakepit and Guns tunes though.

In addition to you're a lie and standing in the sun they've also started playing apocalyptic love and halo. I think still no more than 2 a show. I'd say wait til after the album releases on Tues to see what they're playing and about what the mix of songs will be. I'll be surprised if its not more like 4 - 6 AL songs in the set for headlining shows after Tues.

Original GNR

Original GNR

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • 13-May 06
Going to Slash at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on Wednesday! Can't wait. Will also be at Donington for the Download festival 2 days later, but Slash is headlining the 2nd stage at the same time as The Prodigy are headlining the main stage - so will be missing Slash @ Download unfortunately!

Edited by Original GNR, 30 May 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,417 posts
  • 18-July 04
tix go on sale for perth show 9:00am tomorrow. omg so excited.

gonna go all holden caulfield at this show.

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway

GNR_uruguay

GNR_uruguay

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
  • 16-May 03
november 13 montevideo, uruguay ....
Montevideo. March 18 , I was there.... remove that dream of my list
"The crowd in Uruguay was insane!!!" - DJ Ashba

Becket

Becket

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,479 posts
  • 05-September 07
Seeing him tonight. :awesomeface:

Posted Image

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06

I'm sure you're getting your ass kicked right about now! :devilshades:

2i0u9oh.jpg

Becket

Becket

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,479 posts
  • 05-September 07

I'm sure you're getting your ass kicked right about now! :devilshades:

Wow!!! Killer show. That is the loudest crowd I've ever heard at a show here in Thunder Bay. rock3

Here's a pic. It was really hard to get good pics with the way the lighting was.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06
Nice one man!

2i0u9oh.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users