Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators 2012 Tour Dates

Zint

For the New Englanders around here, WCCC out of Hartford just announced that Slash is playing at the Dome at the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, CT on Sat, Sept 15th. tix go on sale this Friday on Live Nation. YES YES YES!! FINALLY I don't have to travel a minimum of 2hrs to see them!!! :thumbsup::headbang: :headbang:

Damn, I'll be in Toronto.

Oh well, at least I will be seeing him tonight in Boston rock4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the former gunners section on my phone by accident. The font was too damn small and I just said "this is probably right." It can be deleted or moved.

Anybody done the meet and greet thing with Slash at any of his shows? I'm considering dropping the cash to do it, but don't know what to expect.

What's it like? How long does he greet for? Not trying to pay $500 if it's 10 seconds.. Will he sign something for me and my brother?

Just got my tickets for Slash and Foxy in Detroit next saturday! This will be my third time seeing Foxy and fourth seeing Slashman. Psyched to hear Anastasia and everything else rock4

I also just got tickets to see Foxy again 2 days later in Lansing haha, they really kick ass and i've got to meet them a few times, great guys and band.

Was also thinking of the meet and greet with Slash but can't really afford it so I'm going to try my luck waiting after the gig.

Either way, can't fucking wait!

• 2 weeks later...

The pro-shot Sydney show is pretty god damn awesome. Just the whole way through. Slash has been adding little changes to the GNR songs that make them feel fresh, his guitar tone this year is SO much better than the flat and tinny sound he had in 2010, and the whole band just gels. Myles has really evolved as a straight rock and roll front man, I think.

The pro-shot Sydney show is pretty god damn awesome. Just the whole way through. Slash has been adding little changes to the GNR songs that make them feel fresh, his guitar tone this year is SO much better than the flat and tinny sound he had in 2010, and the whole band just gels. Myles has really evolved as a straight rock and roll front man, I think.

Agreed. Sydney 2012 is a real high-water mark. Been listening to it constantly. Great show.

Really looking Fwd: to hearing this upcoming EU tour. I have a feeling the shows are gonna be great.

Not trolling or anything so please don't take it as such but I've heard more than a few people say that Ginger's half hour set was much better than the Slash one which apparently seemed quite half arsed and full of meandering solos..

This was in regards to the Edinburgh show. Was anyone from here at it?

I went to Slash's show in Manchester last night and I had a great time.

Ginger Wildheart had a lot of energy and I almost caught a free t-shirt.

I really enjoyed Slash's set. Myles left the stage for four songs so maybe he is still under the weather.

Regardless everybody involved looked to be having a great time.

I was on the second row and I found it hard to breathe at times.

I met Slash afterwards and he signed my Apocalyptic Love booklet.

How many songs did they play in Edinburgh?

Although I did get an email saying the band would play for approximately two hours. The show finished at 10:50pm.

My highlights were; Just Like Anything, Todd's four song block, No More Heroes and Anastasia.