Slash tour dates 2012 - MyGNR official roll call!

Powerage5

34ytl7b.jpg

Everyone seemed to really like the roll call list for GN'R in 2011, so I thought it'd be nice to make one for Slash's 2012 tour. It's nice to be able to see who is going to what gigs, and it proved pretty useful in organizing pre-show meet-ups in the cities with more people in attendance.

Here's how it works, the first post will have a list of all gigs announced to date. If you're going to a show, post that you're going to be in attendance in this thread. If if it's only a "maybe", go ahead and post! The first post will be continually updated with gigs officially announced and who will be in attendance.

Hope this proves to be as useful as it was for GN'R! :thumbsup:

3/23 - TORONTO, CANADA - 4 members attending

zint61

jonah

Coma16

Paul Stanley

5/3 - BALTIMORE, MD - 1 members attending/

uctalum01

5/5 - CHARLOTTE, NC (CAROLINA REBELLION) - 0 members attending

5/7 - ORLANDO, FL - 3 members attending

Gun-Z

break_it

sleeper

zint61

5/10 - BILOXI, MS - 0 members attending

5/12 - KANSAS CITY, MO (ROCKFEST) - 0 members attending

5/13 - INDIANOLA, IN - 0 members attending

5/14 - MINNEAPOLIS, MN - 0 members attending

5/16 - MADISON, WI - 0 members attending

5/17 - GRAND RAPIDS, MI - 1 members attending

ZosoRose

5/19 - COLUMBUS, OH (ROCK ON THE RANGE) - 1 members attending

Powerage5

5/20 - CAMDEN, NJ - 1 members attending

jmapelian

5/25 - PRYOR, OK (ROCKLAHOMA) - 1 members attending

31illusion

5/26 - ALBUQUERQUE, NM - 0 members attending

6/8 - DONINGTON, ENGLAND (DOWNLOAD) - 1 members attending, 1 member maybe attending

ssiscool

KiraMPD (maybe)

Edited by Powerage5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im going to the Orlando show on 5/7/12!! does anybody know how the "fan presale" works? do we need a password? thanks in advance

+1 id like the password lol

Slash posted it on twitter this morn.

“@Slash: Get your tickets early starting today at http://t.co/uB3G4rxt and enter password SLASH for MD,FL,MS,MN,WI,MI dates

iiiI; )'”

Don't go to slash online (where link goes), though. Go to ticketmaster. No ticket links up for these presale shows on Slash's site.

I caved and bought tix to Bmore after all. Anyone else?

Edited by uctalum01

Im going to the Orlando show on 5/7/12!! does anybody know how the "fan presale" works? do we need a password? thanks in advance

+1 id like the password lol

Slash posted it on twitter this morn.

“@Slash: Get your tickets early starting today at http://t.co/uB3G4rxt and enter password SLASH for MD,FL,MS,MN,WI,MI dates

iiiI; )'”

Don't go to slash online (where link goes), though. Go to ticketmaster. No ticket links up for these presale shows on Slash's site.

I caved and bought tix to Bmore after all. Anyone else?

thanks a lot man! just bought my ticket!!! cant wait to see the "half man, half beast" again!!!!

I´m going to the Bamberg show, July 20th. He´ll play with Mötley Crüe. The whole thing is adveertised as a dual show so i hope Slash won´t be the "opener" with just an hour-long set ot sth like that.

especially since the Crüe ain´t that popular here in Germany and Slash might be the bigger draw after all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...