Slash tour dates 2012 - MyGNR official roll call!

Powerage5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to the boston show tomorrow, cant fucking wait!!!

Me too!! Sooooo excited!!!

Front row balcony for me, can't wait! I hope to hell I don't get hassled for bringing my little Nikon Coolpix camera.

2yrs ago the security person straight up asked me if I had a camera. I said no, but did actually have one hidden in an interior side pocket of my purse. Got in with it and never got bugged about taking pics (with the flash off since I'm always up front. So much light from the stage I don't really need it, anyway). They were jumping on everyone trying to take vids, though.

Edited by uctalum01

going to the boston show tomorrow, cant fucking wait!!!

Me too!! Sooooo excited!!!

Front row balcony for me, can't wait! I hope to hell I don't get hassled for bringing my little Nikon Coolpix camera.

2yrs ago the security person straight up asked me if I had a camera. I said no, but did actually have one hidden in an interior side pocket of my purse. Got in with it and never got bugged about taking pics (with the flash off since I'm always up front. So much light from the stage I don't really need it, anyway). They were jumping on everyone trying to take vids, though.

Yeah same thing when I saw GNR in Worcester last year, pics were fine but they didn't want video. I don't see how they can try to keep cheap cameras out when almost everyone can take pics with their cell/smart phone. We park at the Pru, that would be a long walk back to my car if I can't bring in the camera.

Slash blew the roof off that place tonight. What a fuckin show. The opener (with the worst band name ever) "Monster Truck" was Canadian and surprisingly, they killed it. Good band.

Caught a pick from the top hatted man himself just after Paradise. Whatta night. They broke out the Appetite version of You're Crazy, fire.

What's the setlist been looking like lately?

By no means is this exact, but to the best of my memory from last night

Halo

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing In The Sun

My Michelle

Beggars and Hangers On

Not For Me (think it was here)

Rocket Queen

Doctor Alibi (with Lemmy!!)

You're Crazy (Appetite ver. Todd Kerns on vox)

Starlight

No More Heroes

Band Jam/Slash Solo

Godfather Theme

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

Encore:

By The Sword

Paradise City

What's the setlist been looking like lately?

By no means is this exact, but to the best of my memory from last night

Halo

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing In The Sun

My Michelle

Beggars and Hangers On

Not For Me (think it was here)

Rocket Queen

Doctor Alibi (with Lemmy!!)

You're Crazy (Appetite ver. Todd Kerns on vox)

Starlight

No More Heroes

Band Jam/Slash Solo

Godfather Theme

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

t

Encore:

By The Sword

Paradise City

That's great, man. Thanks! I'm going to be seeing Slash and the band tomorrow, so I was just wondering what to expect. Hopefully a guest would be on the show like Lemmy. Hope you enjoyed the show last night.

The Boston show was amazing..much better then the 2010 tour show IMHO.......great setlist and seeing Lemmy was a treat... nice to meet John Bonham .........tempted to get tix for Hampton Beach and Oakdale now....

I'll be at both of those! :D show kicked so much ass last night! I was right on the rail between Frankie and Todd and TK gave me a pick earlier in the show. can't wait til tomorrow night! and the 3 shows in Sept I'm going to! :)

The Boston show was amazing..much better then the 2010 tour show IMHO.......great setlist and seeing Lemmy was a treat... nice to meet John Bonham .........tempted to get tix for Hampton Beach and Oakdale now....

I'll be at both of those! :D show kicked so much ass last night! I was right on the rail between Frankie and Todd and TK gave me a pick earlier in the show. can't wait til tomorrow night! and the 3 shows in Sept I'm going to! :)

Killer man, I'll be at Hampton too. I was 3 people deep, basically dead center but more on Slash's side. Missed a TK pick, caught a Slash one

Last night was pretty fucking sick. Slash did what he does best. Myles was brilliant. Todd was crazy. Brent and Frank were great too. The opening band - Monster Truck - sounds surprisingly good. I'm gonna check their stuff out in a bit.

The set list was similar to the HOB, but with a few changes (btw, not sure if the placement of the songs is accurate):

Halo

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing In The Sun

My Michelle

Back from Cali

Beggars and Hangers On

Not For Me

Rocket Queen

Doctor Alibi (Todd on vocals)

You're Crazy (ATodd on vocals)

Starlight

No More Heroes

Band Jam/Slash Solo

Godfather Theme

Shots Fired

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

Encore:

Fall to Pieces

Paradise City

2rzs1p0.jpg

2ms56o3.jpg

2a6584p.jpg

dcc8xk.jpg

4zwx1t.jpg

Edited by Goose!

Last night was pretty fucking sick. Slash did what he does best. Myles was brilliant. Todd was crazy. Brent and Frank were great too. The opening band - Monster Truck - sounds surprisingly good. I'm gonna check their stuff out in a bit.

The set list was similar to the HOB, but with a few changes (btw, not sure if the placement of the songs is accurate):

You can download their songs for free on their official website. Good stuff.

I saw Slash in Québec last week. What a good night it has been. Great show. In fact it was the best show I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...