Mean Machine shirt & Rebel jacket required:

gunsorroses

Hi people, I am one of the many Axl impersonators in one of the many GnR tribute bands around the world, based in the UK. There are two pieces of Axl's wardrobe that are extremely hard to get hold of here in the UK and anywhere on the internet, and that's the American Football top he wears in black with Mean Machine on the back and the Rebel leather jacket.

If ANYONE knows how I can get hold of either one or both of these items at a reasonable price, I would be so so happy!

Here's hoping! RnFnR

Hi people, I am one of the many Axl impersonators in one of the many GnR tribute bands around the world, based in the UK. There are two pieces of Axl's wardrobe that are extremely hard to get hold of here in the UK and anywhere on the internet, and that's the American Football top he wears in black with Mean Machine on the back and the Rebel leather jacket.

If ANYONE knows how I can get hold of either one or both of these items at a reasonable price, I would be so so happy!

Here's hoping! RnFnR

You and me both! :shrugs:.

I own an extremely perfect replica of the machine shirt And wore it at every gnr party me And my friends are giving And im steeling THE show every time. I bought it of à Guy from australia a couple of years ago but i dont know how to put my pictures on this forum. And i got Somers cool pictures

Here's hoping! RnFnR

2 Rebel jackets have been ceased by nWo Wolfpac :rofl-lol:

Seriously Martin if you need to borrow one for the odd show or photo shoot you can lend my one same goes for the Mean Machine top. If you do ever track down a Rebel jacket be prepared to go into a four figure sum. You be best off getting one custom made.

312075_10150438145506515_509291514_10327522_703850087_n.jpg

• 3 years later...

Troccoli I wouldn't mind getting one in a large size dude if you wanna swap. I've got the same LA Roxx one as well in size M brand new never worn. :thumbsup:

Troccoli I wouldn't mind getting one in a large size dude if you wanna swap. I've got the same LA Roxx one as well in size M brand new never worn. :thumbsup:

Hey mate,

Your inbox is full I guess. Is you still have that jacket I'd be ready to buy it from you. Let me know.

• 1 month later...