Tenacious D

Terrorvision

The Prodigy

Trivium

Ugly Kid Joe

While She Sleeps (Rumour)

You Me At Six

-----------------------------------------------

The Prodigy, Metallica and Black Sabbath are headlining (obviously).

Will update lineup as weeks go by...

Edited by KiraMPD

Meh. Anthrax and Sabbath are all that excite me so far. Metallica is doing the Black Album in it's entirety...I feel sorry for anyone who has to witness that...

Same here. I can honestly say I'm getting bored of Metallica and that's a huge statement since I've been a fan for almost 10 years. I've seen them like 4-5 times and its usually the same.

My friends are making me go cuz its our final year at uni. I hope they get some more interesting side acts or its gonna be a very boring weekend for me...

Edited by KiraMPD

Metallica always puts on a solid show. They play virtually every year in my country, so I do skip some of their shows. Right now I bought a ticket, since they are headlining a one day festival here. It is 75€ for Metallica and some other 'heavy acts'. I think that's agreeable.

How bout metallica tours in their own fucking country for once? Id kill to see them. And what's wrong with the black album? Its a classic

Hmm, I didn't know Metallica tours so little in the USA. That's ridiculous. I live in Belgium and they played here in 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009 (two times) and now again in 2012.

How bout metallica tours in their own fucking country for once? Id kill to see them. And what's wrong with the black album? Its a classic

Hmm, I didn't know Metallica tours so little in the USA. That's ridiculous. I live in Belgium and they played here in 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009 (two times) and now again in 2012.

First time Metallica played here in Belgium was in 1984 in Poperinge, than 1988 Vorst Nationaal, 1993 Werchter, Flanders expo Gent 1996, Pukkelpop 1997, Werchter 1999,....

I have seen them about 7 times now and as much i like them i'm not gonna pay 75 euro's to see them again. I just don't understand why it have to be so expensive. A 1 day ticket for the Werchter festival costs you 79 euro. That's 4 euro's more and you get a lot more bands to see.

First time Metallica played here in Belgium was in 1984 in Poperinge, than 1988 Vorst Nationaal, 1993 Werchter, Flanders expo Gent 1996, Pukkelpop 1997, Werchter 1999,....

I have seen them about 7 times now and as much i like them i'm not gonna pay 75 euro's to see them again. I just don't understand why it have to be so expensive. A 1 day ticket for the Werchter festival costs you 79 euro. That's 4 euro's more and you get a lot more bands to see.

Well's it's supposed to be a one day festival, isn't it?

Werchter Boutique usually starts in the afternoon and have about 5 bands.

So far download is shittin over sonisphere who are yet to announce anything

I'm thinking GN'R will do sonisphere

That's what i'm thinking and Kiss So if those 2 are there then i'm at Sonisphere

However,

Download have announced another 14 bands and fuck me is Load looking shit hot this year!

428923_10150742666319202_9875574201_12070185_1451665844_n.jpg

Werchter Boutique usually starts in the afternoon and have about 5 bands.

5 decent bands sure is worth 75€ to me. :shrugs:

Edited by st0n3r