app

Ryan95

I fail to see how this topic is irrelevant flayer, any chance to improve this forum surely improves the community as a whole. Also why does it seem that their is always one with the sarcasm, not helping at all just spouting rubbish. Can't wait for your thread flayer i may just reply to it by saying irrelevant topic regardless of what it may be. Maybe if the app comes with an arsehole blocker we may never need to hear from you again :-). Thanks i may try that browser, thanks for the useful info friend.

I-phone is sufficient as is,unfortunately I have crushed my second one,so I'm using a 4gDroid EVO-shift,and occasionally a blackberry,Skyfire and FireFox are two superior browsers that aren't a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

Don't know what your screen size is,hope that helps.

You can use the Invision power app from the appstore to browse the forum.

That's what I use.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem the Invision-developed app is still available; when I got my new iPhone a month ago the IPB app didn't carry over in iCloud, and I can't find it in the app store. I'm currently using a third party app called IPB Buddy, and it seems to function more or less the same. I recommend this for any iPhone users for browsing the forum, works great! :thumbsup:

When I go to the site on my Droid, it takes me straight to the mobile site. Easy to view, just can't see the emoticons list and any comments or statuses on profiles.

I use Skyfire on my 4g Droid evoshift,when you go to Google type in the forum,it will give you a choice of browsers you have downloaded,you may have to reboot after downloading Skyfire,but it looks the same as it does on laptop.

When I go to the site on my Droid, it takes me straight to the mobile site. Easy to view, just can't see the emoticons list and any comments or statuses on profiles.

I use Skyfire on my 4g Droid evoshift,when you go to Google type in the forum,it will give you a choice of browsers you have downloaded,you may have to reboot after downloading Skyfire,but it looks the same as it does on laptop.

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Anytime! Glad to be able to assist,hope it works :)

• 1 year later...

You can use the Invision power app from the appstore to browse the forum.That's what I use.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem the Invision-developed app is still available; when I got my new iPhone a month ago the IPB app didn't carry over in iCloud, and I can't find it in the app store. I'm currently using a third party app called IPB Buddy, and it seems to function more or less the same. I recommend this for any iPhone users for browsing the forum, works great! :thumbsup:
Powerage, are you still liking IPB Buddy? It has terrible reviews on the App Store, and I've been reluctant to download it.

You can use the Invision power app from the appstore to browse the forum.That's what I use.

Powerage, are you still liking IPB Buddy? It has terrible reviews on the App Store, and I've been reluctant to download it.
IPB Buddy went to shit shortly after I posted that :P

I've just been using Safari, and it's okay. Would still love an app though.