Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

ITW 2012

ITW 2012

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,498 posts
  • 03-December 09
Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate? I've been reading talk of this Red Panda for quite some time, but I figured it was just some sort of joke like The Garden City Demos. However, now we've got this below. Can somebody tell me what the fucking is going on?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ITW 2012, 29 January 2012 - 04:07 PM.

Posted Image

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • 16-October 11
I remember seeing an album cover with a red panda on it looked awesome, someone seems to have gone to some length to make that, although on the very off chance there's an ounce of credibility i'm all for it :thumbsup:

I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis - my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing...

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,746 posts
  • 29-February 08
Well whoever made that artwork they absolutely nailed the CD fonts and logos

drtydane

drtydane

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts
  • 15-February 06
Wow that looks great. Im really fiending for new Gnr ...
"Life is all about Guns n' Roses. Bittersweet like friends n' foeses. Some get left behind, some get chosen. Just like life, Guns n' Roses..."
Jay-Z Feat. Lenny Kravitz

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • 16-October 11
Posted Image

rock3

I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis - my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing...

''You're a very sexy girl who's very hard to please, you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them f- GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL!!!!'' - Axl, Roskilde Festival 06

Ana_1991

Ana_1991

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • 16-December 10

Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate? I've been reading talk of this Red Panda for quite some time, but I figured it was just some sort of joke like The Garden City Demos. However, now we've got this below. Can somebody tell me what the fucking is going on?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Where did you get these photos? Who claims to have this single?

You can't be ugly and play hard to get. It just doesn't work that way. You're already hard to want!.

Chimi

Chimi

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • 22-November 02
Wow, very cool looking. Although wasn't monstrosity a title we heard before? Sounds kinda familiar.

Also any chance anyone could blow up the picture on the back of that cover? Looks like there's flames or something on there.

dando

dando

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • 02-November 11
it was all tken from a download 2012 forum n someone posted it there who says his mate works for geffen

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • 16-October 11

Wow, very cool looking. Although wasn't monstrosity a title we heard before? Sounds kinda familiar.

Also any chance anyone could blow up the picture on the back of that cover? Looks like there's flames or something on there.

Yeah i'm sure the title Monstrosity has been about for a while it sounds familiar.

Ana_1991

Ana_1991

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • 16-December 10
Anyone heard the song?

MSL mentioned this song while back...

You can't be ugly and play hard to get. It just doesn't work that way. You're already hard to want!.

Randy Jesus

Randy Jesus

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • 05-October 06
I am calling B.S. on this, title credits: Roses, Stinson, Ashba

Ashba's stuff wouldnt be recorded yet.

Edited by Billy B, 29 January 2012 - 04:24 PM.

RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • 16-October 11
I don't think anyone's heard anything except a looped chorus of what is presumably 'Checkmate'

ITW 2012

ITW 2012

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 5,498 posts
  • 03-December 09

Where did you get these photos? Who claims to have this single?

I got them from another thread on this forum.
Posted Image

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

Ana_1991

Ana_1991

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • 16-December 10

I am calling B.S. on this, title credits: Roses, Stinson, Ashba

Ashba's stuff wouldnt be recorded yet.

If he just added something to the song, he takes credit too.

X_Patience_X

X_Patience_X

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,993 posts
  • 05-February 05
Well this is odd...

Someone has either spent a long time producing a very good fake cover for a new single, or... well.. lets not get into the or because I really cannot see how even thats possible.

My doubt is how it uses the exact same font as the Chinese Democracy albums, and is very similar to it.
<center>

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?"
</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users