Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate?

ITW 2012

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fake guys, check out the image of the Street of Dreams single (I googled it).

It's an elaborate and very good imitation though!

Only in the world of gnr!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vaqCjVyoA_c/SZBeLK417WI/AAAAAAAACGs/IjFkUdjKNt0/s1600-h/Street-of-Dreams.jpg

Definitely very similar in terms of layout

Edited by WhazUp

Its interesting that one of the songs that MSL also mentioned was Going Down. And then that appeared on those setlist pictures...

Also he said that'd the plans were meant to start "February 1st 2011". Weird how its pretty much exactly a year on since then and now we're getting some sort of announcement tomorrow

Its fake.

That single may be, but the song is not fake.

I didn't say the song itself is fake, I think MSL told the truth about the titles. But if it was about to get released, that would be on ASCAP.

heman.gif

Stranger things have happened. Imagine what would happen if this thing was on Ebay. Real or not, some sucker would pay hundreds.

Love the gif by the way.

Edited by Sweersa

Its fake.

That single may be, but the song is not fake.

I didn't say the song itself is fake, I think MSL told the truth about the titles. But if it was about to get released, that would be on ASCAP.

heman.gif

THIS

My query about the Ashba publisher thing is... if its not real its clearly a VERY good fake. Something that someone has put a lot of time and effort into making, and getting all the fine details right. Except for this one bit. This made up publisher. Why would they do that? They got Axl's right (pretty simple) but they even got Tommy's right. Surely if you had already gone to such lengths you would put Ashba's real one down? I dunno, its weird. It took a couple of strokes of the keyboard for us to find out that error, and it would've taken a similar amount of time to find out Ashba's real publisher. Just not getting that right after putting so much time into it seems a little off to me.

Lol so now their making up this shit which obviously alludes to more than 1 having the song yet somehow not one of those have leaked it?

LOL

Edited by gunns5

My query about the Ashba publisher thing is... if its not real its clearly a VERY good fake. Something that someone has put a lot of time and effort into making, and getting all the fine details right. Except for this one bit. This made up publisher. Why would they do that? They got Axl's right (pretty simple) but they even got Tommy's right. Surely if you had already gone to such lengths you would put Ashba's real one down? I dunno, its weird. It took a couple of strokes of the keyboard for us to find out that error, and it would've taken a similar amount of time to find out Ashba's real publisher. Just not getting that right after putting so much time into it seems a little off to me.

It's probably because he used the Street of Dreams single as a template and wasn't aware that the different publishing companies were linked with each band member. So he left Losingmind there (should have been LosingMYmind btw) while switching Dizzy with Ashba in the credits.

Had he left Dizzy there and spelled the name of the publishing company correctly, it would've looked more believeable.

Edited by spirit83

Does anyone know how to speak portuguese? I'm trying to translate: "Is that DJ playing the solo at 3:26?"

Thank you.

Where is that being said? I can't see anything in the thread. Is it in the chat?

I want to ask someone that who only speaks portuguese. But I can only write in english.

It's probably because he used the Street of Dreams single as a template and wasn't aware that the different publishing companies were linked with each band member. So he left Losingmind there (should have been LosingMYmind btw) while switching Dizzy with Ashba in the credits.

Had he left Dizzy there and spelled the name of the publishing company correctly, it would've looked more believeable.

Ah right. Didn't know Dizzy's publisher was losingmymind.

Yeah fake then. Still brilliantly done though.

I don't know, but you really need to get a life, for real, if you really get amused by trying to foolish other people online. Maybe you also enjoy getting into chats faking that you're a woman while trying to get other guys to talk to you and getting all horny in a total no-gay way.

Does anyone know how to speak portuguese? I'm trying to translate: "Is that DJ playing the solo at 3:26?"

Thank you.

"Este solo aos 3:26 é o DJ tocando?"

Edited by Voodoochild