Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate?

ITW 2012

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but you really need to get a life, for real, if you really get amused by trying to foolish other people online. Maybe you also enjoy getting into chats faking that you're a woman while trying to get other guys to talk to you and getting all horny in a total no-gay way.

"Este solo aos 3:26 é o DJ tocando?"

I appreciate the translation.

13794532.jpg

Another thing to note is the product code of the single. To my naked eye at least they look to be the same number which is GNRSDCDP1

Not that it matters but he actually changed that to GNRMONCDP1

Yeah I edited it out of my post once I was able to view and zoom in on the pic posted on the Portuguese forum. GNRMONCDP1 would not be a correct product code anyway for Monstrosity, as the original code from the Street of Dreams singled follows a pattern.

GNR

SD

CD

P1

The "Red Panda" album cover is really just a fox. All the fake originator has done is crop this image here. I do like the Monster tie in though, that is clever. A shame it's not real though :(

vistafirefox.jpg

This is a cool image, I like it. All in all, a well-executed fake.

Loving a band that does not release music, sucks.

Sounds like they copy/pasted Axl's vocals from the multis. It sounds really choppy

Lol now its time to figure out which words came from which song.

Besides, I'd hope a song entitled Monstrosity would come out a litte...you know, monstrous.

Well it helps bring in more cash since records stopped selling, Ashba is a fervent poster for Monster energy drinks so it wouldn't surprise me.

Lol it would be even better if the song was about the energy drink, even Megadeth have done songs for video games which have turned out awesome so who knows.

Edited by RandallFlagg

As long as someone's fucking around with the multis, I might as well put up my own thing.

What happens to Shackler's when you run the guitar track through the vocal transformer in Garageband, set to cartoon falsetto?

http://www.muziboo.com/flayer92/music/shacklers-revenge-solo-filtered/

Lulz.

I think 'edIT' would kill that track you just made.