Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Where did the Legend of the Red Panda originate?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,797 posts
  • 24-October 08
It's pretty incredible people have the time to create these hoaxes

Posted Image

Spirit

Spirit

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts
  • 03-April 05

My query about the Ashba publisher thing is... if its not real its clearly a VERY good fake. Something that someone has put a lot of time and effort into making, and getting all the fine details right. Except for this one bit. This made up publisher. Why would they do that? They got Axl's right (pretty simple) but they even got Tommy's right. Surely if you had already gone to such lengths you would put Ashba's real one down? I dunno, its weird. It took a couple of strokes of the keyboard for us to find out that error, and it would've taken a similar amount of time to find out Ashba's real publisher. Just not getting that right after putting so much time into it seems a little off to me.

It's probably because he used the Street of Dreams single as a template and wasn't aware that the different publishing companies were linked with each band member. So he left Losingmind there (should have been LosingMYmind btw) while switching Dizzy with Ashba in the credits.

Had he left Dizzy there and spelled the name of the publishing company correctly, it would've looked more believeable.

Edited by spirit83, 29 January 2012 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image

Sweersa

Sweersa

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • 04-July 08

Does anyone know how to speak portuguese? I'm trying to translate: "Is that DJ playing the solo at 3:26?"

Thank you.

Where is that being said? I can't see anything in the thread. Is it in the chat?

I want to ask someone that who only speaks portuguese. But I can only write in english.

X_Patience_X

X_Patience_X

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,989 posts
  • 05-February 05

My query about the Ashba publisher thing is... if its not real its clearly a VERY good fake. Something that someone has put a lot of time and effort into making, and getting all the fine details right. Except for this one bit. This made up publisher. Why would they do that? They got Axl's right (pretty simple) but they even got Tommy's right. Surely if you had already gone to such lengths you would put Ashba's real one down? I dunno, its weird. It took a couple of strokes of the keyboard for us to find out that error, and it would've taken a similar amount of time to find out Ashba's real publisher. Just not getting that right after putting so much time into it seems a little off to me.

It's probably because he used the Street of Dreams single as a template and wasn't aware that the different publishing companies were linked with each band member. So he left Losingmind there (should have been LosingMYmind btw) while switching Dizzy with Ashba in the credits.

Had he left Dizzy there and spelled the name of the publishing company correctly, it would've looked more believeable.

Ah right. Didn't know Dizzy's publisher was losingmymind.

Yeah fake then. Still brilliantly done though.
<center>

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?"
</center>

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,147 posts
  • 13-May 09
What's pathetic is that it probably took more time to make it than for the fan community to debunk it... :rolleyes:

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

lornz

lornz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • 24-May 04

Voodoochild

Voodoochild

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • 02-April 05
I don't know, but you really need to get a life, for real, if you really get amused by trying to foolish other people online. Maybe you also enjoy getting into chats faking that you're a woman while trying to get other guys to talk to you and getting all horny in a total no-gay way.

Does anyone know how to speak portuguese? I'm trying to translate: "Is that DJ playing the solo at 3:26?"

Thank you.

"Este solo aos 3:26 é o DJ tocando?"

Edited by Voodoochild, 29 January 2012 - 06:15 PM.

SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • 05-September 11

kinda sounds like axl but i cant tell .. need more clipz

Guns "N" Roses !!!

The Glow Inc.

The Glow Inc.

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,147 posts
  • 13-May 09
lol...

It amateurish, it's poorly mixed, and it sounds like a caricature of Axl.

Posted Image N I G G A P L E A S E ...

Edited by The Glow Inc., 29 January 2012 - 06:17 PM.

414751eomgnr.jpg
         Check this out and Join the Tribe

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,615 posts
  • 10-July 07

This was posted a long time ago. No one made this to pass as this supposed "Monstrosity" song.

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,652 posts
  • 29-February 08

LOL definitely fake

Sounds like they copy/pasted Axl's vocals from the multis. It sounds really choppy

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • 05-September 11

This was posted a long time ago. No one made this to pass as this supposed "Monstrosity" song.

when was it originally posted bruv?

Guns "N" Roses !!!

lornz

lornz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • 24-May 04
aargh! No fun is to be had today, I guess...

Edited by lornz, 29 January 2012 - 06:20 PM.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,615 posts
  • 10-July 07

I'm not sure on a date, but it was easily a couple of months ago.

It's obviously fake.

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • 05-September 11

I'm not sure on a date, but it was easily a couple of months ago.

It's obviously fake.

:( what a let down

cheers for the info

Guns "N" Roses !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users