March, April, May

bumblecool

Considering the promoter in Ireland has announced that they're using Ireland to rehearse, it seems to me that following this six date theatre tour they'll be laying low. Why dedicate time in a foreign country to rehearse if you've been playing almost up to that point?

I think what's likely is they'll be using the time to rest and/or get some business issues resolved. Who knows, maybe even get some recording done or take stock as to what they have in the vault and see what can be done in terms of putting out new music independently of the label if agreements are still needed.

Something tells me 2012 could closely resemble 2006. Here's hoping anyway (with the end of 2012 looking like 2008).

Cheers,

Andrew

if there not playing shows i imagine the band will rehearse and axl will prepare for the HOF

I hope that happens, I think if Axl is going to do the HOF- then he will deff want to get his body and voice in good shape

I believe you don't know Axl Rose?

LOL he'll probably just do the exact opposite! Bless Axl and his paradoxical ways... :rolleyes:

if there not playing shows i imagine the band will rehearse and axl will prepare for the HOF

I hope that happens, I think if Axl is going to do the HOF- then he will deff want to get his body and voice in good shape

I believe you don't know Axl Rose?

LOL he'll probably just do the exact opposite! Bless Axl and his paradoxical ways... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: