HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. AXL FUCKING ROSE!!!!!

bumblecool

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy f*ckin' 50th birthday!!! Hope you're having a great one!!!

Thank you for everything, you mean the world to me. Hope you rock another 50 years in good health.

Best wishes from Holland, also from the one and only true Dutch fan forum: DutchDemocracy

See you in Europe this summer!

img1468365789.jpeg

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

February 6, 2012

Happy 50th Birthday Axl W. Rose!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday surrounding with people you love and who love you!

thank you for so many wonderful years of amazing music and an awesome US tour in 2011!

Many many more years of success both professtionally and privately!

Happy BDAY Axl!

Not getting any younger buddy.

I want you to be able to perform those new songs with appropriate rasp. Lol.

Release the beast!

Do the right thing.

Thank you for all the music you have given us over the years and

Hope you have many more bdays!

Take it easy on the splenda and don't throw your back out fucking super models old man. LOL!

GNR! FUK YEA!

Happy birthday. To a person I don't know but whom has had the power to inspire and motivate me for two and a half decades. I hope you can find a less trivial avenue to share your art and rare gift and let us hear more from you as soon as possible. You are truely one of a kind. Seize the day!

Axl: Happy 50th Birthday!!! Thanks for inspiring us every day, thanks for the good memories, for 25 years of music, for changing our lives since we heard GNR for the first time, for keeping GNR alive and for every show we saw you live, it was a dream come true, mostly in that Cordoba show in wich we gave you a banner we made for you, hope you still got it...YOU ARE THE GREATEST, GNR FOREVER, WE LOVE YOU! Peace, Love & Rock n' Roll for many, many, many years...Jime & Maxi (La Plata, Argentina)