HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. AXL FUCKING ROSE!!!!!

bumblecool

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, Axl. I hope this day will be great for you as all other days in the whole year. Have a good time. I wish, I could share this cake with You. I made it as a greeting for Your birthday. I thought that would be quite original :)

True-hearted fan from Lithuania

P.S. Text on the heart: HAPPY FUCKIN' BIRTHDAY W. AXL ROSE

Text around the heart: ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I CARE (This is the words not only from your song. Those words are from my heart to your soul.)

10305cafce8b9c9e3c061498c7d104e9463.JPG

0e98c7e56013a51f88527df842c1ffe8588.JPG

Happy birthday Axl! <3

tumblr_lyw9hxQO2Y1r5hah6o1_400.gif

tumblr_lyw9hxQO2Y1r5hah6o2_400.gif

I saw this on Tumblr :wub:

Happy Birthday, Axl. I hope this day will be great for you as all other days in the whole year. Have a good time. I wish, I could share this cake with You. I made it as a greeting for Your birthday. I thought that would be quite original :)

Text around the heart: ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I CARE (This is the words not only from your song. Those words are from my heart to your soul.)

Great cake! :thumbsup:

Cool!!

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Axl: Happy 50th Birthday!!! Thanks for inspiring us every day, thanks for the good memories, for 25 years of music, for changing our lives since we heard GNR for the first time, for keeping GNR alive and for every show we saw you live, it was a dream come true, mostly in that Cordoba show in wich we gave you a banner we made for you, hope you still got it...YOU ARE THE GREATEST, GNR FOREVER, WE LOVE YOU! Peace, Love & Rock n' Roll for many, many, many years...Jime & Maxi (La Plata, Argentina)

+1

You're one in a million!

I love you! :wub: :wub: