HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. AXL FUCKING ROSE!!!!!

bumblecool

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surprised gunsguy didn't start this thread. you all know why.

anyway: happy birthday, axl! i actually posted this on my facebook, and i'm not usually one to post about singers/celebrities/etc.: "happy 50th birthday to the wonderfully infamous w. axl rose. his brilliance outweighs his controversy. one of the greatest lead singers of all time. he's not perfect, but who is? and as a pop culture presence he vastly shaped my life -- i psyched myself up for my first date by blasting 'you could be mine' at full volume. and 'chinese democracy' was actually quite underrated. [link to 'street of dreams' live.] have a great day." i think that respectfully sums up my feelings for him, and i hope he sees this and has a wonderful day.

you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. or maybe neither. but you've got a helluva voice and, damn, you can write a song or two.

agreed with everything you said, except the gunsguy part I don't get

anyways, I hope Axl posts something on Twitter

Well Axl didn't, but Gunsnroses twitter did

Guns N' Roses

Join us and the amazing fans that took out this @LAWeekly ad bit.ly/ykqeiW in wishing @axlrose a Happy Birthday #AxlRose50th

lets get #AxlRose50th to trend

Happy 50th birthday Mr. Axl Rose!

Many many more years of rockin!

Axl's birthday was actually mentioned in the Dallas Morning News! Very cool! :)

Top tweets in Australia yesterday (6th) ?? Happy Birthday to..........Bob Marley!!!! Umm..hasn't he been dead for like - years? :confused: Doubt he's gonna read it let alone even know what a tweet is. dry.gif