List of GnR songs that you HAVE heard on the radio

liers

Jungle, easy (I think, not sure) brownstone, PC, SCOM, RQ, Patience, Used To Love Her, LALD, DC, NR, CW, KOHD, PTU, for the first time ever last week ESTRANGED, YCBM, SIDHY, HOTDog, CD, Better.

Edit: forgot about sympathy for the Devil

Edited by GnRDuff1

Montreal Canada classic rockstation CHOM:

AFD

Sweet Child

Jungle

Paradise

Nightrain

Lies

Patience

UYI

November Rain

YCBM

Civil War

LALD

Knockin'

TSI

never heard a song from this album

CD

Chinese

Better

SOD

Pretty much the same here in San Francisco.

Welcome to the Jungle: Often

Mr. Brownstone: Rarely

Paradise City: Often

Sweet Child O' Mine: Often

Used To Love Her: Rarely (Probably once)

Patience: Often

Live and Let Die: Often

Don't Cry: Rarely

November Rain: This one radio station in my hometown played it all the time, otherwise very rarely

Civil War: Rarely

Yesterdays: Rarely

Knockin On Heaven's Door: Often

You Could Be Mine: Rarely

This old thread again? For some reason I remember what gnr songs i've heard on my local stations..

wttj, nightrain, out ta get me, brownstone, paradise city, michelle, think about you, scom, rocket queen, mama kin, patience, used to love her, you're crazy acoustic, live and let die, dont cry, back off bitch, november rain, the garden, civil war, yesterdays, heavens door, pretty tied up, locomotive, estranged, you could be mine, dont cry alternative, since i don't have you, aint it fun, hair of the dog, look at your game girl, sympathy for the devil, chinese, shacklers, better..

Yep i think thats all of them. about half the catalog.. not bad at all.

This old thread again? For some reason I remember what gnr songs i've heard on my local stations..

wttj, nightrain, out ta get me, brownstone, paradise city, michelle, think about you, scom, rocket queen, mama kin, patience, used to love her, you're crazy acoustic, live and let die, dont cry, back off bitch, november rain, the garden, civil war, yesterdays, heavens door, pretty tied up, locomotive, estranged, you could be mine, dont cry alternative, since i don't have you, aint it fun, hair of the dog, look at your game girl, sympathy for the devil, chinese, shacklers, better..

Yep i think thats all of them. about half the catalog.. not bad at all.

Whoa! You heard Look At Your Game Girl? That's pretty rare! That would be sweet to hear that on the radio! :)