Official Website

Spirit

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB is not listed anywhere on the terms and conditions. Quite possible they bought out their contract or negotiated a release.

They are not listed anywhere in any whois either :thumbsup:

This is great news for us fans, the band keeps on moving forward lately, love it!

Edited by gunsguy

MLB is not listed anywhere on the terms and conditions. Quite possible they bought out their contract or negotiated a release.

They are not listed anywhere in any whois either :thumbsup:

Also says the terms and conditions were last updated March 2009... just around the last real update on the old page(Ashba's induction). This thing might have been in the works for a very long time...

News, etc. Possibly interactive stuff as well. Videos, music, etc

Hope you are right. I have asked on the GnR Facebook page also. Apparently the big change should be very soon.

I honestly have no idea though, I mean they could do anything including *gasp* a forum? :confused:

Hope you are right. I have asked on the GnR Facebook page also. Apparently the big change should be very soon.

I honestly have no idea though, I mean they could do anything including *gasp* a forum? :confused:

Megadeth's website has a forum. Although I wouldn't want to see GnR go as far as Megadeth's with links to Dave Mustaine coffee and links to signature gear on the side... Keep it about the band.

Edited by Young_Gun

Just signed up. I wonder if they'll have a forum.

I am wondering too...

Megadeth's website has a forum. Although I wouldn't want to see GnR go as far as Megadeth's with links to Dave Mustaine coffee and links to signature gear on the side... Keep it about the band.

Yeah Megadeth's is crazy hope they keep it focused

mine still wont load, keep getting redirected to the ground(ctrl)

me too :(

You may need to clear your cache and restart your browser

still won't work

about updating the website with clips, articles, interviews, music videos and so on. i'll believe it when i see it. things always gets in the way. i hope it as much as you guys but have not forgot about how it usually end up

mine still wont load, keep getting redirected to the ground(ctrl)

me too :(

You may need to clear your cache and restart your browser

still won't work

about updating the website with clips, articles, interviews, music videos and so on. i'll believe it when i see it. things always gets in the way. i hope it as much as you guys but have not forgot about how it usually end up

awe that sucks, not sure why it wont though...

I agree to a point, I mean your right things seem to get in the way, but this time it, at least from the outside, appears they now have full control over the site, unlike before. Also in case no one has noticed the band and the members of the band and camp have really been way more talkative on facebook, twitter etc, embracing the technology which is something they never used to do. Things look good from where I am watching from.

Edited by gunsguy

Just signed up. I wonder if they'll have a forum.

I am wondering too...

Yeah Megadeth's is crazy hope they keep it focused

I think it will be done in good taste. Axl isn't a media whore so I doubt we will be seeing "Axl branded microphone" endorsements on the page or Ashba nipple rings on the page.