Official Website

Spirit

The new website coming soon might hopefully come with some album news...there isn't much else of a reason they would make a new website at the end of the tour. Good times ahead?

I would bet there are good times ahead for sure :thumbsup:

I mean with 13 million likes on facebook it is about time they gained control of the page and created something useable

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new website coming soon might hopefully come with some album news...there isn't much else of a reason they would make a new website at the end of the tour. Good times ahead?

I would bet there are good times ahead for sure :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the finished site will carry over some of the "Chinese" motif that we have seen on stage etc. There would be a theme for sure.

Don't know why I didn't remember this until now, but one of the camera guys at the Youngstown show said expect something special with the New Years show.

I highly doubt an online stream but maybe actually pro shot videos???? Let's hope! Then again it was just a camera guy and it's all equals out to about I heard this from someone who said.

Edited by Mega_Music

An opportunity to buy brains cd remix from the site would be very cool

Yeh but the logistics of buying a hardcopy would limit it to U.S only addresses, North America at most :( Unless it's download only, which I wouldn't have a problem with as long as it's in FLAC format and not some shitty 128kbps crap. Really the best thing would be to re-issue Chidem with the approved artwork and covers(which Axl said he wanted to do in the Billboard interview) along with some new songs, touring, remix disk and DVD.

the website looks cool, but for some reason I have a hard time believing that the meet n' greet package was Axl's idea...I remember him saying 'charging fans for meet n' greets is sickening'...and I agree

I do not think the whole theme of the current updated website will be the final one, it's too minimal and bland at the moment. You are correct about the meet and greet thing though, although it is done in a way where it is a 'supplement' to a VIP package and not solely a meet and greet. However he did denounce charging fans to meet the band, supplement to a VIP package or not...

I'm just glad things are appearing to move forward, an anything is better than reading 3 year old "newest axe man" headlines lol

Oh yeh, this new manager has done more for Guns and their fans then anyone before him(sans Azoff and the botched CD release) in the last 20 years.

I'm just glad things are appearing to move forward, an anything is better than reading 3 year old "newest axe man" headlines lol

Oh yeh, this new manager has done more for Guns and their fans then anyone before him(sans Azoff and the botched CD release) in the last 20 years.

it's amazing when someone in that position has the power as well as the RIGHT intentions in mind to move this band forward, definately enjoying how fast things ar moving so far, the guy gets a tick from me

it's amazing when someone in that position has the power as well as the RIGHT intentions in mind to move this band forward, definately enjoying how fast things ar moving so far, the guy gets a tick from me

Yep, it was very evident that the current manager played an integral part in getting Axl to do the interview on That Metal Show also. Who knows what else is in store. A DVD and re-issue of Chidem with some new songs and proper artwork would be sublime.