Guns N' Roses & Slash to Play same festival

WAR™

http://www.rockrebelmagazine.com/guns-n-roses-welcome-back-to-the-italian-jungle/

GUNS N’ROSES

+ Within Temptation, Sebastian Bach, Killswitch Engage, Black Stone Cherry, Ugly Kid Joe

06.22 MILANO Arena Fiera (Rho) @ Gods Of Metal 2012

MOTLEY CRUE

+ SLASH Featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators

06.23 MILANO Arena Fiera (Rho) @ Gods Of Metal 2012

Axl on June 22nd, Slash on June 23rd: by this time only a 24 hours separation...

431465_10150570049888128_194488733127_9248756_234822543_n.jpg

Edited by WAR™

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, such an influx of dates in so little time. Sure is different to the US tour dates that popped up sporadically. I'm liking the fact that they didn't lay low for a year(or more) like last time. The Lebeis clan seem to be getting things done.

http://www.rockon.it/concerti/festival/gods-of-metal-2012-guns-n-roses-manowar-black-sabbath-e-motley-crue/

GODS OF METAL 2012

June 21 to 24 – MILANO, ARENA FIERA MILANO (RHO)

June 22: GUNS N 'ROSES

Also confirmed: Within Temptation, Sebastian Bach, Killswitch Engage, Black Stone Cherry, Ugly Kid Joe. Other special guests soon.

Edited by Angeles_

They are definitely planning that Black Sabbath date with Opeth, Trivium, and Lamb of God as their higlight, with everything else as leadup for that.

Come on, Guns, you gotta impress a bunch of metalheads. Unleash Soul Monster!

• 2 weeks later...

Slash announced via Twitter today that he's been added to the Gods of Metal festival 1 day after G&R Plays.... I felt like this should be posted here just because to my knowledge this is the first time they will play the same festival 24hours apart meaning they will be in the same place at the same time....

No i'm not saying this means anything just thought it was a bit of a cool tidbit....

after viewing this forum for a year and a half i finally had to make my first post :P

I don't think they will see each other.

depends what happens at The RNR HOF in my opinion... one things for sure Slash will be able to watch the band if he wants too...

ps... just making clear im a pro-new GNR fan and pro Axl guy but i'd still like to see past wounds healed if at all positive sets up for better options in the future!