Guns N Roses about to stream an upcoming Gig!

pik

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the stream, but can't access the Nighttrain section of the site. No biggie for me really, I was just curious to check it out.

I contacted GNR by twitter and they said we would be emailed the info to get on nighttrain after the show!

@gunsnroses: @mkpnt after the live stream you'll receive an email from http://t.co/Azv4CJtv with a code. THANKS! #GNRchicago #GNR4PresidentsDay

I bought the stream, but can't access the Nighttrain section of the site. No biggie for me really, I was just curious to check it out.

I contacted GNR by twitter and they said we would be emailed the info to get on nighttrain after the show!

@gunsnroses: @mkpnt after the live stream you'll receive an email from http://t.co/Azv4CJtv with a code. THANKS! #GNRchicago #GNR4PresidentsDay

Well at least that's cleared up.

Would have been nice to include that in the newsletter, though.

Cool, thanks man ;)

how long did it take you guys to get your username/password email?

I got mine straight away check your junk mail

checked and its not there either..

I paid for mine with pay pal so i got an email from them at the same time i got 1 from the site

I paid for mine with pay pal so i got an email from them at the same time i got 1 from the site

me too n i only got the paypal one.

emailed the company tho, hopefully will get something in time

me too n i only got the paypal one.

emailed the company tho, hopefully will get something in time

Yer thats wierd

Hey-- I tweeted GnR's page and got a response back surprisingly quick-- for all those that have not reviewed any emails containing the login info--- you're Paypal email on file is probably different then the one you receive the GnR newsletter.

I was told to email info@zoovision.com , and they sorted everything out for me

I'm the same, ordered the stream, got a password, followed the link and entered the password and got this:

(removed the big screenshot from the quote)

The same here, but when I follow the link it doesn't ask me for the password and I get this message:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.9 Server at zoovision.com Port 80

I guess this is because I didn't enter my password. Where can i enter it? Any ideas?

Edited by Twinaleblood

The same here, but when I follow the link it doesn't ask me for the password and I get this message:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.9 Server at zoovision.com Port 80

I guess this is because I didn't enter my password. Where can i enter it? Any ideas?

Chrome gives this error, use a different browser.

Edited by nonlinear

Asked them on Twitter about the streaming on iOS devices, I'll tell you guys if I get any reply.

Well, they didnt answer, but I bought it anyways and got the email already, so I tested and was able to watch on my iPad the test video live there, so I assume that yes, it WILL work on iOS devices.